Nick Cannon Says His Preference for Non-Black Women Stems from his Mother Being a “Very Light-Skinned, Mixed-Raced Woman”

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Mama is one good looking woman so I know she was a knockout back in the day. :blessed:

Nothing else to add.....

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nick the type negro that is disgusted by Black women. You can just tell..
I doubt he's ever been called out on it, he's been comfortable a long time hence his bad lie of an answer.
He's a c00n alright.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Except that's not true. And I'm not sure why people are taking this nitwit who has an absurd love for fellating white atheletes and who says shyt like this as if he's saying anything other than talking out of his own ass:

I mean really now. Anyone co-signing this idiot at this point is beyond stupid.

You are insecure. You appreciate anything that resembles whatever nonsense you have rattling around in that empty head of yours. We get it, you have issues. Go seek therapy instead of looking for validation on an oldhead hip-hop board.
bro said Bad Bunny is the best artist in the world :pachaha:

i thought i was the only one who notice he loves himself some famous white men

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Even if you categorize her as light skinned, that is an obvious black woman. Not a single human on earth would mistake her for anything else. Nick was using her image to defend his desire for non-black flesh, which is bs obviously. Light or not, she’s black! There are many high yellow/red black women and he chose none of those, he chose NONBLACK women to parent his children.
You’d be surprised, actually. There are a lot more goofies on this planet than one might expect. Present certain photos of Nick’s mama to a group of diverse individuals and you could end up w/ a few claiming that she’s a Filipino auntie, a Venezuelan grandmother or even a Polynesian matriarch.😵‍💫

Yes, to almost everybody in the U S of A she’d be seen as your run-of-the-mill “Black woman”…but to be UNAMBIGUOUSLY Black the world over, regardless of complexion, is truly an underrated blessing. IMO, she doesn’t quite have that going for her; the admixture is showing.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Hey Nick

images

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm light skinned, and more than likely I'm gonna marry a darker skinned woman. Too many of these "exoticals" are gassed up beyond belief and too many simping brehs want to knock up women that are at lesst 3 shades lighter than them.