NFL What have we learned Week 1

premier58

All Star
Daps
Current NFL players consistently rate him the 2nd best QB in the NFL, yet coli nikkas think he trash and overrated. :russ:
Quit the hyperbole. I never said he was trash. He is overhyped, I still have him in the top 5. NFL.dudes dont have impenetrable takes. These dudes had Mac Jones on their top 100 list. Greg Jennings once said that Daniel Jones was a top 10 QB. NFL players adored Mike Vick and he was a notorious underachiever with one 20 td season across 13 NFL seasons . With 3 career playoff appearances.

premier58

All Star
Daps
What does Josh Allen do better? :mjpls:
Way better passer, intermediate, deep, velocity, touch, man, zone. Better clutch performer, better at overcoming deficits, better in the redzone. A 10 deficit with Lamar, feels like 24. Better at maximizing his supporting cast. Can carry a team without a running game. See the field better also

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Quit the hyperbole. I never said he was trash. He is overhyped, I still have him in the top 5. NFL.dudes dont have impenetrable takes. These dudes had Mac Jones on their top 100 list. Greg Jennings once said that Daniel Jones was a top 10 QB. NFL players adored Mike Vick and he was a notorious underachiever with one 20 td season across 13 NFL seasons . With 3 career playoff appearances.
Not you but some folks say he trash on here. And what makes him overhyped? Because he got two MVPs?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
1. The media- falcons going to win the south.. they play the eagles and the chiefs next.. nikkas about to be 0-3

2. Watching the bengals, bills, houston, etc defenses , the chiefs might win the afc again

3. Dallas beat the browns thats all good, but still it’s the same pass all the ball all the time with no running game.. also still neef to see how they run defense is

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Way better passer, intermediate, deep, velocity, touch, man, zone. Better clutch performer, better at overcoming deficits, better in the redzone. A 10 deficit with Lamar, feels like 24. Better at maximizing his supporting cast. Can carry a team without a running game. See the field better also
Coli NFL scout analysis. :russ:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Not you but some folks say he trash on here. And what makes him overhyped? Because he got two MVPs?
Yes. The second one wasnt deserved. Dak and CMC were more deserving, in my opinion. Weakest MVP since Peyton Manning in 2008. The excuses. Blaming those around him. You can give Lamar, ****/Bruce, Moss/Carter, Harrison/Wayne etc..he is not bringing our their peak performance. He doesnt process fast enough and.he is not consistently accurate. If he was this MVP beast the media sees him as, why cant he overcome deficits against the other elite teams? Why did a 10 pt hole in last years AFC title game, feel like 21? His defense held Mahomes/Reid/Kelce to 0 pts in the 2nd half and he could never capitalize!!!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How many playoffs games has Stroud won? :dahell: Ya'll tryna crown him before earning any playoff stripes.

Stroud won a playoff game last year but I get your point. I def need to see more but man...he's already top ten in my eyes. I need to see more to put him above Burrow and Allen - who are in that second tier behind Mahomes.

(Lamar isn't a top 5 QB imo....)