NFL What have we learned Week 1

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If he doesn’t make noise this yr it’s time to start a dialogue. The one run he had I always put on Pat more than him.

But I’m gonna give him this yr. He likely won’t have a crazy receiver room for the first time next yr outside of his rookie yr, going back to LSU. So we can finally judge him on even ground with everybody after the next two seasons :pachaha:
He aint going to have one going forward. Aint no way the Bengals paying Higgins and Chase.

The Burrow you see now the Burrow you going to see going forward :pachaha:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
unpopular opinion:

Caleb Williams, whom I'm not the biggest fan of, was throwing bullets and the pros were dropping those. Unacceptable. some were rough, but cmon now, you're a pro, you should be able to catch some of those, esp the first half. Marvin Harrison would have caught almost all of those passes :mjpls:

He wasn't even throwing spirals

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We need the old nfl preseason from the 90s when the starters played 1 or 2 quarters the first two games and 3 quarters the third game this shyt is so sloppy now

Yes, them 3 preseason games ain’t hitting….. we need to go back to 4 to let them work their shyt out lonnger

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
FBI should investigate the Panthers ownership. I'm sure it wouldn't be there first time :usure:

I know it was against the Titans but the Bears defense is for real.

Raiders man.... at least the defense showed up at times.

The light may finally be catching up to Burrow.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Terry McLaurin needs to demand a goddamn trade or start acting like the rest of the WR1s around the league who get the ball thrown to them when they voice displeasure about not getting touches. He's suffered through QB hell long enough.

And I say this as someone who thinks Daniels has all the potential in the world.

At some point, it needs to start getting discussed how Joe Burrow, like most QBs, isn't one who can carry a roster missing any notable offensive pieces.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Vikings might be ok
Giants need a complete and total rebuild
So does Carolina - and a new owner
Stroud is good good, doesn't panic, makes players
AR is special, but the Colts should handle him right
Caleb is lucky, the o line is the issue through
Kirk needs to be better, or he'll find himself retired sooner rather than later.

Breh has already secured the bag. I doubt he gives a damn. You like that!! :troll:
Brian daboll might be the first HC fired
I'm pretty sure he can't wait to get fired. Giants are a terribly run franchise, starting with ownership.
Shedeur/Prime in NYC?

Vito from West Babylon would never agree with such a flamboyant coupling :hhh: "Where's duh Dah-vito kid? :ohlawd: