NFL What have we learned Week 1

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
1. KC has no competition in the AFC playoff time.. yeah yeah buffalo, but the bills defense is ass… everyone else QBs are not championship ready

2. A whole lot of franchises will pretty soon look in a mirror and be like:snoop:i gave all these guarantees for these QBs

3. Pittsburgh Defense will keep them in every game.

4. All this talk about the falcons but the bucs keep playing good

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Can't even say weapons cause he balled the year without DHop

Cleveland's offense isn't like Bill O'Brien's either. He doesn't fit
The offensive fit just doesn't pass the smell test when he's literally missing wide open receivers.

I see the same player that always held onto the ball forever, but he would create a positive play more times than not. Now he's just taking sacks or missing terribly. The shoulder injury sapped his arm strength and the world labeling him a sex pest sapped his mental, it's over.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Can't even say weapons cause he balled the year without DHop

Cleveland's offense isn't like Bill O'Brien's either. He doesn't fit
It's one thing to not fit in an offense, but dude literally looks like one of the worst QBs in the league.

We're past the point of using the offensive scheme as a defense for him.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What injury excuse the media going to make up for Joe Burrow this year?

This dude aint even average when he can't just spam man coverage passes to Higgins.
If he doesn’t make noise this yr it’s time to start a dialogue. The one run he had I always put on Pat more than him.

But I’m gonna give him this yr. He likely won’t have a crazy receiver room for the first time next yr outside of his rookie yr, going back to LSU. So we can finally judge him on even ground with everybody after the next two seasons :pachaha:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
giants ass

deshaun needs to retire to epstien island

caleb williams is overhyped and got carried to a win

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Two more notes

No free agent should contemplate going to the Giants. That front offense values race over production to a detrimental degree. Even when they fake being serious, they not serious.

The Bears had a great off-season. But might fukk it up because they didn't do the smart thing and KEEP fields. Had they kept him (and paid him cheap as shyt for 4 years) and traded the #1 pick for future #1 picks, they could stack the deck with blue chippers and get the same or better results than with Williams. But hindsight is 50/50

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I won’t tag “he who don’t want be tagged” :mjlol: I mean in all fairness, I was upfront on what WAR and beef on sight! Niccas knew what it is and I said chip by chip I’m gonna break them down:mjlit:

However

Dudes just two days or so ago were trying to tell me Burrow is better than Allen and Lamar :mjlol: