NFL Week 7: What have we learned

calh45

Cal
Daps
First, there's going to be so many openings in the off season I'm not sure there's going to be enough qualified coaches to fill them. My list so far is Allen, McDaniel, Staley, Eberflus, Stefanski, and Rivera........and if they didn't just sign the contract I'd say Payton and Beli too......and between Arthur Smith or Todd Bowles based on who wins or loses the NFC South. I'd bet there's Packer fans who want Lafleur gone too. O'Connell will get a pass, but he's been bad this year.

Second, if Brian Daboll starts Daniel Jones when he comes back both of their lives are going to be in danger. The whole Giant nation, including players, are going to take them both out and slash their GM's tires just because.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Here is Love's first half passing chart:

0azyvlpnstvb1.jpeg

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
The “Lions are the best team in the NFC” narrative didn’t even last a week :mjlol:

They’re a good team but they’re not on the Eagles/49ers level yet
What happened to them? They could've been easily undefeated until they played Baltimore today. Was Goff bad today?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Its not even Halloween and I'm completely done with my Packers. Ya'll couldn't even keep my interest in for half of the season.

MLF is here to stay. He's sooo much more McCarthy than Shanahan its not even funny. Love and MLF needs to go, but only Barry will get axed this year. We stuck with Lafleur.

Love aint it. PERIOD. take the perimeter away from him and all the deep shots are kaput. 3 and 4 yrd passes forever,
Week 1 y’all said he was a HOFer