NFL Week 7: What have we learned

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't think that would affect his perception around the league regardless.

Russ has had nothing but a can do attitude and has said all the right things and people feel the same way about him as they do Deshaun football wise. He just isn't playing good.

If Deshaun was playing like an elite QB this conversation isn't happening. Performance is the measuring stick for forgiveness in the sports world, unfortunately.
True, but I wasn't necessarily referring to his perception around the league but more so the confidence and perception of himself considering that he's had nothing but bad luck on the field since that situation and contract came into the fold.

Dudes been playing like complete shyt outside of that one outlier game and that has to be weighing on his confidence and psyche even with him obviously bringing it on himself and showing no remorse whatsoever.

It seems as if the universe is trying to humble him.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Raiders don't count. McDaniels is doodoo

Doin backflips over an alright performance.

Cac QBs stay doin the bare minimum and mufukkaz getting a parade thrown in their honor. :mjlol:
I am not doing back flips. I am more confused as to how the Bears who are an actual NFL team have an undrafted rookie from some school called Sheppard University and whose dad is a world champion arm wrestler, as the backup damn quarterback. That shyt is ludicrous. Only a cheap ass franchise like the Bears would pull some bullshyt like that. To dude's credit though he didn't do any worse than Fields.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Rams got robbed during the 4th and inches call but McVay used all his timeouts and was unable to challenge. Pickett was clearly down before the the 4th down marker and it would've been Rams ball down 7 with plenty of time left.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I am not doing back flups. I am more confused as to how the Bears who are an actual NFL team have an undrafted rookie from some school called Sheppard University and whose dad is a world champion arm wrestler, as the backup damn quarterback. That shyt is ludicrous. Only a cheap ass franchise like the Bears would pull some bullshyt like that. To dude's credit though he didn't do any worse than Fields.

Wasn't saying you in particular