NFL Week 7: What have we learned

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Week 1 y’all said he was a HOFer

First two weeks he was precise in this decision making. He's either dumb as a box of rocks while making adjustments, or if this is just a poorly coached team that was just largely held together by Rodgers.

I mean its PROBABLY Lafleur's fault, but Love ain't gonna be the one to overcome his coaching

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
It’s funny cause they was being talked about as being a top team in the nfc, they probably still win the north but ain’t shyt sweet in these nfl streets

It was always a Ponzi scheme. they aint that damn good yet. Now what they can do is win shyt by having one of those old PHI O-Lines and suffocate teams, playing big boy football. But once they lose control of the scoreboard there is nothing Goff can do to dig them out.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The Bears backup quarterback who is an undrafted rookie from some school called Sheppard University and whose dad is a world champion arm wrestler didn't play any worse than the first string quarterback Justin Fields. :martin:
Raiders don't count. McDaniels is doodoo

Doin backflips over an alright performance.

Cac QBs stay doin the bare minimum and mufukkaz getting a parade thrown in their honor. :mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the QB play just awful or are defenses getting better? I don't know but every weak the QB play is shyt.

The Lions shocked me today.

9ers are still the best team in the league

Giants offense looked its best with the backup.

Browns should be worried about Watson.