NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
The Ravens finally found out after three games that if you feed Derrick Henry, good things happen.:dead:.

If someone is a Ravens fan, it must be frustrating watching that team. Their offense is either completely inept, often times due to play calling, or they go up big and blow/almost blow a lot of games.
Watching the game yesterday I said I don't know whose more frustrating to root for, us or the Cowboys. Both teams seem to find ways to lose games they should have easily won.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Watching the game yesterday I said I don't know whose more frustrating to root for, us or the Cowboys. Both teams seem to find ways to lose games they should have easily won.
definitely the cowboys, ravens have at least won championships since AV cables became obsolete

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Elliot 3 carries for 6 yards :mjlol:

Why the fk is Disney splitting their own audience? :heh: :mindblown:
They aren't really splitting anything. Bills-Jaguars is the better game, but now those who want to see how Cincy responds to Week 2, can.

And either
Let the dorks tell it, that winning record means nothing if he doesn't win 2 playoff games. They trying to Marvin Lewis him out the game.
It means nothing.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Tomlin is definitely winning games but he's also the one who keeps believing in Mid QBs
He doesn't believe in them he works with what he what's available and QBs hasn't exactly grown on trees in the last few years.

One big problem is obviously that he keeps on over-performing, making it even harder to get some high drafts when a good QB is finally there.

I mean they picked the highest QB in 2022, that was pickett. He would've been forced to have the craziest QB eye to have been able to see that Purdy should've been a first rounder instead of mr irrelevant. Cause everyone else were trash. :wow:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
How is this true? They beat the Jags week 1. I haven't really been paying close attention tho. Just been following along on here.
They playing with the wording. The original tweet this based off of was "have had 0s in the lead during a game" or something odd. It's because they scored the game winning kick against Jags when the clock hit 0:00. So technically they didnt lead for the whole game. :manny:
ee54bfa06cd6c6d6dea647f818e59319.png

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you watched the game yesterday.

Fields 100% carried the team. This wasn't like the first 2 games where he was playing 'not to lose'. He was threading the needle all over the field against a top-10 defense, on a day when PIT actually lost the turnover battle.

Also- they could have easily dropped 27 points last night, but decided to take a knee at the LAC 1yd line instead.:yeshrug:
I did watch and that offense was dead for 90% of the game. Basically they couldn’t do shyt until the 4th and Justin didn’t carry them. If that was the playoffs against a better team they would have gotten blown out with that many stalled drives

There is a really nice misdirection with a fake bubble screen on the left and fields threw a dart in the middle of the field to Austin I think.

Then at the end Najee carried them on the final drive to close out the game.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Didn't pay attention to the league bs with the rules I never do

but I realize you have to declare an onside kick

what kinda BS is that if some one outside looking in say football is semi fixed I wouldn't :hubie:
challenge it

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
I did watch and that offense was dead for 90% of the game. Basically they couldn’t do shyt until the 4th and Justin didn’t carry them. If that was the playoffs against a better team they would have gotten blown out with that many stalled drives

There is a really nice misdirection with a fake bubble screen on the left and fields threw a dart in the middle of the field to Austin I think.

Then at the end Najee carried them on the final drive to close out the game.

Stalled drives? :gucci:

They had 20 first downs and controlled the ball for ~57% of the game.

You sure you watched the game? :pachaha: