NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
This was him at Florida. Nothing has really changed, but all Indy fans can do is sit back and hope that he can develop into something more.

Either Richardson pans out or the NFL’s most overrated GM finally gets fired. :yeshrug:

I’m cool with the latter happening regardless.
Its your team and you watch them more than I ever will but how did he sent a chunk of last season due to injury, come back and still look like the same dude his last season at UF/couple of games last season?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro besides playing yall in one Super Bowl I don’t have a bone to pick against Chiefs I love Andy Reid but as a football fan you can’t tell me the bias and bullshyt these refs pull for that franchise.

The evidence is there especially when NFL players talk about it.

People said this about the Bulls, Shaq & Kobe Lakers, the Patriots, and now KC. What do they all have in common?

You got fanbases that haven't seen a ring in their lifetimes or won recently so when a team wins multiple times it's gotta be rigged. It's a losers mentality.

Chiefs had the most flagged offensive lineman last season. They got a hands to the face penalty last week right before the pass interference call that got them the FG.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
What other options do the Steelers have considering the fact that you and others like to hype up his regular season success?

Again, you can’t have it both works when it comes to him when other coaches don’t get the same excuses.
Because again, you said
We've seen instances before of teams with lesser QBs win playoff games or make runs during it, so let's not use that as an excuse
Then went on to name Daniel Jones (and him only and no other instances of lesser QBs making a run) who would’ve easily been a better QB than what Pitt has had on their roster since 2020/2021. Of course it’ll get hyped because a) the longevity of the success and b) there ain’t a long line of instances you can pull out to show a HC w/ a line of shyt QBs being +.500

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
People said this about the Bulls, Shaq & Kobe Lakers, the Patriots, and now KC. What do they all have in common?

You got fanbases that haven't seen a ring in their lifetimes or won recently so when a team wins multiple times it's gotta be rigged. It's a losers mentality.

Chiefs had the most flagged offensive lineman last season. They got a hands to the face penalty last week right before the pass interference call that got them the FG.
Bruh, nikkas just last week said the refs was in it for the Chiefs on one of the most blatant flagged PIs so far this season. There’s no reasoning with folks whose minds are already made up that “it’s the refs cheating”.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Because again, you said

Then went on to name Daniel Jones (and him only and no other instances of lesser QBs making a run) who would’ve easily been a better QB than what Pitt has had on their roster since 2020/2021. Of course it’ll get hyped because a) the longevity of the success and b) there ain’t a long line of instances you can pull out to show a HC w/ a line of shyt QBs being +.500
Are you literally going to sit here like Tim Tebow hasn't won a playoff game :mjlol:

You keep bringing up multiple playoff games and playoff run when the Steelers haven't even won a playoff game since 2016.

Win one playoff game first before the term playoff run gets brought into the equation.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Are you literally going to sit here like Tim Tebow hasn't won a playoff game :mjlol:

You keep bringing up multiple playoff games and playoff run when the Steelers haven't even won a playoff game since 2016.

Win one playoff game first before the term playoff run gets brought into the equation.
nikka Tim had an all time defense that avg’d 4/5 PB on it over a 5 year stretch that kept them games close. And what did they do the next season after being barely .500 with Tebow? 13-3 AFCCG. 13-3 the following season and a SB appearance. 12-4 the next two seasons and a chip. They weren’t sniffing those levels with noodle armed Jesus freak and McDaniels as HC.

wtf are you even talking about (bolded)? Stay on topic. Playoffs was what started the discussion about Tomlin needing to not just get there but win 2 games minimum. Hence the Marvin Lewis comparison.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nikka Tim had an all time defense that avg’d 4/5 PB on it over a 5 year stretch that kept them games close. And what did they do the next season after being barely .500 with Tebow? 13-3 AFCCG. 13-3 the following season and a SB appearance. 12-4 the next two seasons and a chip. They weren’t sniffing those levels with noodle armed Jesus freak and McDaniels as HC.

wtf are you even talking about (bolded)? Stay on topic. Playoffs was what started the discussion about Tomlin needing to not just get there but win 2 games minimum. Hence the Marvin Lewis comparison.
I know exactly what I’m talking about.

The Steelers haven’t won a playoff game since 2016, so they need to win one playoff game first let alone making another run.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Is it just me or does Lamar Jackson whine and get frustrated a lot? I see that a lot from him. Once he gets frustrated he can't pull himself together. Exactly what happened against the Chiefs last year in the playoffs. He's got to work on that.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Is it just me or does Lamar Jackson whine and get frustrated a lot? I see that a lot from him. Once he gets frustrated he can't pull himself together. Exactly what happened against the Chiefs last year in the playoffs. He's got to work on that.
I've seen him get too amped up but whining isn't something that he does.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Its your team and you watch them more than I ever will but how did he sent a chunk of last season due to injury, come back and still look like the same dude his last season at UF/couple of games last season?
His footwork still looks wonky. Dude always had accuracy issues, but bad footwork can play a big role as to why his throws are all the way off. I dunno if the shoulder rehab got in the way of things, but he was cleared for play again in February. So he still had a full training camp of work (two at this point) and some offseason change to buffer up those mechanics. Not sure what’s going on there.

But it also looks like Steichen is putting too much on a QB who’s essentially in his rookie season. Colts have a star running back they’re paying top money for to pound the rock. Run the damn ball, then get some PA rollouts going. I think that would help the game slow down for him.

I would like to see Richardson consistently hit those short routes (which should be routine for an NFL QB) and develop some semblance of touch on his throws by the end of the season, ideally. The Colts fanbase doesn’t need to worry about winning the division this season because this isn’t a division winning team.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This pic might just sum up the Bears’ season.

ub0fOro.jpeg

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
This pic might just sum up the Bears’ season.

ub0fOro.jpeg

I've said it 1000 times; i will never be worried about the Chicago Bears.

If it ain't Khalil Mack (his first game as a Bear will be forever burnt into my memory), Nathan Vasher, Devin Hester, or Peanut Tillman, who tf cares. Dodos will always run that organization, at least since Lovie.