NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just from this morning. The Vikings are winning just because their coaches aren't stupid.

All of the other games I've watched a few games get lost because the OC's read some press clippings and are trying to be Bill Walsh when they're actually Adam Gase. Ain't no way Caleb (51 attempts is crazy. Don't gimme the RB is "bad". That's just a coach not knowing how to design a run game), Richardson (I don't care if he only has 20 attempts. It was too much), Levis (34 attempts is nuts. They were throwing the ball too much when the game was actually close), and Hurts (initially until they let Saquon rescue them) should've been able to throw as much as they did.

This is going to be the year that RBs earn back their contractual values because OCs don't know how to OC a run game right.

preach-and-worship-pastor-y2ndeg7n2jhdhpjh.gif

why is our coach stupid :mjcry:

we know BBD can't catch but not only is he in the game, but had a play designed for him.

:snoop:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
steelers defense is allowing 8 ppg so far. He should be 3-0. I guess wins are a qb stat now that hes winning :comeon:

Yall need to stop running with this Fields and bears shyt. We moved on, its done, and we wish him well.

Fields gave Philly Moore his career high in receiving yards and more. Caleb can’t hit Natron Means on a screen pass this present day. That team is built for now not for a developing QB

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro besides playing yall in one Super Bowl I don’t have a bone to pick against Chiefs I love Andy Reid but as a football fan you can’t tell me the bias and bullshyt these refs pull for that franchise.

The evidence is there especially when NFL players talk about it.

If the calls are legit I’m with but more than half the time people are bytching over calls that are legit

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Fields gave Philly Moore his career high in receiving yards and more. Caleb can’t hit Natron Means on a screen pass this present day. That team is built for now not for a developing QB

Ironically bears with a non functional rushing attack a new oc and a rookie is averaging more points offensively than the steelers :dead:

Ya'll just love the idea of Justin Fields its fine. I'm still a fan too, but men lie women lie. numbers dont :manny:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
steelers defense is allowing 8 ppg so far. He should be 3-0. I guess wins are a qb stat now that hes winning :comeon:

Yall need to stop running with this Fields and bears shyt. We moved on, its done, and we wish him well.
Now wins are a team thing and not QB thing. :mjpls:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We've went three years saying the Ls aren't all Justin Fields fault. Now the wins all are. just be congruent.
It wasn't his fault IMO.

As far as his wins with Pitt, He's game managing and making the plays when it counts. Helps not running for your life every play. Having all the playmakers in the world don't mean shyt if you can run or protect.