Learn anything new?

• Total voters

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The Ravens finally found out after three games that if you feed Derrick Henry, good things happen.:dead:.

If someone is a Ravens fan, it must be frustrating watching that team. Their offense is either completely inept, often times due to play calling, or they go up big and blow/almost blow a lot of games.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't his fault IMO.

As far as his wins with Pitt, He's game managing and making the plays when it counts. Helps not running for your life every play. Having all the playmakers in the world don't mean shyt if you can run or protect.

So Fields holds zero fault for any loss while being a bear :dead:

Steelers D is holding people to 8 points. only qb not 3-0 with that right now is bryce young.

they are different players. What Caleb is doing from the pocket JF cant and he don't got JF wheels. its also game 3. give him time.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fields isnt fukking up yet it seems, but Russ is 100% taking that job when he's healthy. That offense being that weak despite having a defense that constantly gives you the ball is worrying. Tomlin doesnt change his mind easily(or at all in some cases), if he said Russ is the starter its going to take a miracle for that to change.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Fields isnt fukking up yet it seems, but Russ is 100% taking that job when he's healthy. That offense being that weak despite having a defense that constantly gives you the ball is worrying. Tomlin doesnt change his mind easily(or at all in some cases), if he said Russ is the starter its going to take a miracle for that to change.
This honestly. The team would be the clear rival to the Chiefs if they had the offense going. They also have one of the league's best offensive lines, they should be enforcing their will on these teams.

It's still only week 3, so I'll give them time, but if by week 7 they're still only marginally winning, then they'll get exposed bad during the play-offs where a lot of nuclear scoring happens and a team like the Bills will overwhelm them offensively. It's a tough spot though because if Russ starts slow fans are going to get stupid.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Bro besides playing yall in one Super Bowl I don’t have a bone to pick against Chiefs I love Andy Reid but as a football fan you can’t tell me the bias and bullshyt these refs pull for that franchise.

The evidence is there especially when NFL players talk about it.
Bro got the blinders on and stays sippin’ the
full

Ain’t no reasoning with him.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Colts won but...is Anthony Richardson bad? He gets people excited 1-2 times a game with a crazy throw and then constantly fails with basic completions. I know it's basically still his rookie season but he looks rough...
This was him at Florida. Nothing has really changed, but all Indy fans can do is sit back and hope that he can develop into something more.

Either Richardson pans out or the NFL’s most overrated GM finally gets fired. :yeshrug:

I’m cool with the latter happening regardless.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh? This baffles me cause NO ONE not even our fan base anymore talks another how we were the 6th most penalized team last year or the amount of bs penalty’s other teams get away with especially those nonsense calls the falcons got last night
Listen the Chiefs have gotten calls and will get more, no debate. However to watch that game last night and watch the Falcons get gifted yards on that final drive and still parrot this Chiefs and the refs stuff is :mindblown:. Even ESPN got in on it. Talked about the Pitts play, which is a legit convo. Then totally ignored the multiple phantom offenses called against KC on the final drive.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm gonna go the opposite direction a lot of people are going and say Caleb is getting better every game and I was actually pretty impressed with him yesterday given the circumstances
There are very few rookies in league history that will look good attempting 52 passes in a game
In fact I looked it up and it all rookies that attempted that many passes in one game (there's about 25) he had the 4th highest rating so I don't think he was as bad as people are making it out to be
The connection with Odunze is staring to click

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm gonna go the opposite direction a lot of people are going and say Caleb is getting better every game and I was actually pretty impressed with him yesterday given the circumstances
There are very few rookies in league history that will look good attempting 52 passes in a game
In fact I looked it up and it all rookies that attempted that many passes in one game (there's about 25) he had the 4th highest rating so I don't think he was as bad as people are making it out to be
The connection with Odunze is staring to click
I’d be a little scared if something wasn’t starting to click for Caleb against a Gus Bradley defense.

But I agree, he’s showing improvement every week. Actually envious of their QB situation. Caleb had rough bumps but was still making most of the short throws that Anthony couldn’t make.

Need to get that coaching situation sorted out though.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the refs deserve more money?

how about they do their job first

“For propping up these qbs”

And bailing them out on bad plays, it was sarcasm. These refs are fukkomg terrible and obviously the league is on some WWE shyt with how Kansas City gets so many crucial calls late games

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
“For propping up these qbs”

And bailing them out on bad plays, it was sarcasm. These refs are fukkomg terrible and obviously the league is on some WWE shyt with how Kansas City gets so many crucial calls late games

lol got you

referees have the best unions in the country
better than the police

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)

I don't think you watched the game yesterday.

Fields 100% carried the team. This wasn't like the first 2 games where he was playing 'not to lose'. He was threading the needle all over the field against a top-10 defense, on a day when PIT actually lost the turnover battle.

Also- they could have easily dropped 27 points last night, but decided to take a knee at the LAC 1yd line instead.:yeshrug: