NFL. The official what have we learned week 1

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Pete is one stubborn mafugga :snoop:
He loves to want to "get guys goin", Carson, Penny...
Got Russ floatin lobs over DB's for huge gains whenever he wants. DK is gonna be big for us this year :takedat:

Y'all gonna be on some love/hate with dude if he's dropping WIDE open throws then turns around and scores on a flea flicker :francis:

I'm going to probably travel up to that game this weekend in Pittsburgh. If we don't attack through the air like NE did I'm losing it.

Had my doubts about that game but now ... :shaq:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. I think Lamar only had a great day cause he was playing the freaking Dolphins in week 1 for Christs sake.

2. I will never believe in Dak. The giants more than likely was so caught up in worrying about Zeke they let Dak bytch ass cook them.

3. It's still and will forever be #CHIEFSKINGDOM. Pat is gonna win another MVP.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea, if I'm Melvin Gordon, I am taking a plane back to Los Angeles and getting ready for practice.

That kid QB on the Jaguars has some talent, quite frankly if the defense weren't so abysmal, they may have had a chance.

Ben Rothlisberger needed to humble himself. Without great weapons they look inept.

Pats Gonna Pat

:mjlol:

Jets gonna Jet, I still don't love the Adam Gase hire. Sam Darnold looked like he regressed some but it's week 1.

The Vikings have the means to just shove the ball down most teams throats. Smart move instead of forcing Cousins to play hero ball. Dalvin Cook has the juice now. (just stay healthy).

49ers Defense is going to be nasty as fukk.