NFL. The official what have we learned week 1

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Trade Clowney and keep Watt:mjpls:

Only time I hear Watt's name during a game is when he's being slurped. It's not because he's making plays.
He'll have 10Sacks by wk 5 lol. Clowney stepped up when Watt went down but has been run of the mill starter since arrival(marred by injuries as well)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
-Romeo Crennel ought to be ashamed of himself for calling prevent defense on that last play. He cost Deshaun that game.
-I'm sick of looking at the Texans sidelines and seeing coaches with glasses on their noses. Old fossils aint worth a damn.
-JJ who? Only time I hear his name is when he pandering to kids in the crowd trying to look like the good guy. How about make a damn play when it matters. .

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I dont take too much from Week 1. NFL history has shown us for 100 years that you can start slow in the first few weeks and make the playoffs, make a deep playoff run, make the Super Bowl, or win the Super Bowl...

That said, I do have some anecdotes:

•Patriots look better than they've looked, as a complete team, since at least the 16-0 year. That defense is gonna be Top 5-ish, the arsenal of weapons Brady has now is the greatest he has ever had in his entire career. They are gonna blow out alota teams like they did in '07----->and they won't win the Super Bowl. Not this year, bookmark it and take it to the bank...

But they are gonna destroy their schedule this year and probably win 15 games, at least 14...

•Cowboys are gonna be a problem. I do have them as a dark horse Super Bowl contender, and I'm not sold on em yet, but if Kellen Moore can get this outta Dak, they will be fine...

•The Pack is back. I told cats the summer before the '18 season, the best of Aaron Rodgers is gone, I believe. But when you're coming down from the peaks he was at, you dont turn into garbage overnight. He doesn't have to be as great as he was at his peak with the defense they have to win...

•Bears were overrated last year. They'll still be good because their defense is great, but this team won't be beating anybody in January when it matters...

•I'm not gonna buy into Baltimore yet, kinda like the AFC version of Cowboys to me, but damn they are a dark horse if Lamar sustains this. They are in a difficult division and could finish third as easily as finish first. They looked like the best team in their division on Sunday, but they also had the worst opponent any team in their division had. Relax on the Baltimore hot takes...they wouldn't put up 59 or beat Tennessee or New England by 30...

But they are a dark horse!

•the next six games will make or break the season for Cleveland, anything less than 3-3, they ain't making the Super Bowl. Here's their next six games:

@Jets, Rams, @Ravens, @Niners, Hawks, @Patriots...

Dont ask me where the three wins are coming from. They gotta come from somewhere. In this league you gotta be able to beat the good teams and you gotta be able to win on the road. Both of the Super Bowl finalists won their conferences on the road last postseason---->4 of the next 6 games are on the road. They gotta figure out how to do this, because anything less than 3-3, cancel the Browns, and that locker room will probably implode...

•Tennessee Titans, we have an offense and we have a receiver!! We also still have gotdamn Mariota, butwe also already had a defense. The AFC South is up for grabs between Tennessee and Houston. Houston looked good until the 4th last night, but I'm not giving that division to them. Tennessee hasn't won the division in what, 11 years? It's time to restore the feeling, I didn't like Vrabel at first but I love him now. He's a defensive coach and his expertise on that side has always been League average or better since he's been there. Maybe now we have a competent OC, Tennessee gonna be in play for the division or a Wild Card until the very end, fellas!

•what a fall from grace for Jacksonville from '17. Marrone will be sent back to NCAA after this year. I feel bad for Foles, really like him, but this team appears to have completely combusted after one year of success in '17...

•NFC South is wide open. I'm not sure the Falcons are as bad as they looked on Sunday. I think everybody in that division besides Tampa will be playing their best ball in December, but the division winner this year probably won't have more than 11 wins, and I can see a two-way tie for first scenario...

•Relax on the Seahawks hot takes. They will be a problem later this year, book it. That division will be up for grabs between Seattle and LA, and Petey's teams normally start slow and play their best in December. I'll be here to remind you guys I was right come playoff time...

•Niners are gonna be in the .500 ballpark but I dont understand all these predictions for them as a playoff team. Dark horse playoffs at best, they ain't beating anybody if they get in. And I'll wait on Jimmy G, but it's starting to look like he was massively overpaid...

•Kyler Murray will not succeed in the NFL. Said it before, saying it again. Dont know how long he'll last, I can see him switching sports in 4 years when he's still young but no longer a starting caliber NFL quarterback. It's not gonna work, fellas...

•what a fall from grace for the Broncos since the '15 chip. #FireElway...

•Raiders may not be hot garbage after all! And who is the guy wearing Charles Woodson's jersey, retire my guy's number already!

•Chiefs are still a problem lol...

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
He'll have 10Sacks by wk 5 lol. Clowney stepped up when Watt went down but has been run of the mill starter since arrival(marred by injuries as well)

He's missed three games in the past three years. That "marred by injuries" thing is just a viewpoint that people carry on from his first two seasons.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Cowboys better pay Dakota

Quincy “QC” Carter isn’t walking through that door :unimpressed:
quincy-carter-talks-to-a-reporter-during-an-interview-april-18-in-the-picture-id112961226

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
He's missed three games in the past three years. That "marred by injuries" thing is just a viewpoint that people carry on from his first two seasons.
Homie was pedestrian to have been drafted before Khalil Mack ,and as far back as I can remember he's had to miss training camp or OTAs rehabbing.I don't hate Clowney what he did when Watt was messed up was phenomenal,but let's not act like Watt ain't the better player.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk if it was because of the broncos defense was that bad but that raiders oline looks real solid.