NFL. The official what have we learned week 1

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brady still playing at an elite level at 42 is just wild. Favre & Moon had good years at 40 but has there ever been an elite player into their 40s like this?
Our Bears offense looked like shyt Thursday night. Mitch should've played in the preseason. Hopefully Nagy will pull his head outta his ass this week.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Our Bears offense looked like shyt Thursday night. Mitch should've played in the preseason. Hopefully Nagy will pull his head outta his ass this week.
I’m not too caught up in the preseason but I understand why it looks bad right now. Especially because all the word out of training camp was that our offense was being eaten alive by our defense , which isn’t terribly surprising considering how nice the defense is.

Either way Nagy & Mitch need to own that failure and figure it out quick. That was regression from last year. I trust Nagy to fix things related to coaching but I don’t know about Mitch rn

Traveling to Denver early in the season is rough and you know Fangio will know how to attack Mitch :damn:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not too caught up in the preseason but I understand why it looks bad right now. Especially because all the word out of training camp was that our offense was being eaten alive by our defense , which isn’t terribly surprising considering how nice the defense is.

Either way Nagy & Mitch need to own that failure and figure it out quick. That was regression from last year. I trust Nagy to fix things related to coaching but I don’t know about Mitch rn

Traveling to Denver early in the season is rough and you know Fangio will know how to attack Mitch :damn:
Man Fangio will be sending those edge rushers and blitzing with the LB's all night. Next week gonna be ugly.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man Fangio will be sending those edge rushers and blitzing with the LB's all night. Next week gonna be ugly.
I’m worried but I’m sure our defense can keep us in it just like this week. It’s gonna be a tough game tho

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Patriots is schedule is a joke. This was supposed to be one of the “tough” games:mjlol:

They don’t even have brown yet :mjlol:

The Steelers led the nfl in sacks last year and they got one on Brady all night :mjlol:

The ravens low key have a core:ehh:

Flores might be one and done in Miami I this gets as bad as I think it will. They got NE next week too:wow:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
White QBs are always being put on a pedestal before they do anything, while black ones are continually told to play another position even if they good

Like who?

Jameis
Vick
Cam
Kyler Murray
RGIII
Vince Young
etc

All were hyped before they did anything

U nikkas are obsessed with race

:yeshrug:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
eagles secondary may be the cause of some brutal losses as the season rolls on :francis:
and the falcons play them next , the Benz will be filled with transplant Philly fans but you gave Julio Jones 21 million guaranteed, that will stop the philly secondary #sarcasm