I learned that this is an nfl reviewed fumble

em4k4ynzfgl31.gif

John Ross is about to be the most frustrating player in the league for his fans

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Eh, I don't know how many backs woulda balled tonight. Pats D was on point and took away the pass game which negated the run game.

Na..... they don’t get the luxury of that excuse to use just like white folks don’t take in account how bad the Niners were after losing their entire coaching staff minus a plumber (who was a little positions coach that SKIPPPED all the way up to Head Coach) and the loss of 30+ players in one offseason.

They ignore the fact that Kaep was essentially playing with deep bench niccas and niccas that play game 4 of the preseason trynna make teams but miss the cut

Na fukk that..... Steelers ain’t getting that excuse

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I learned that this is an nfl reviewed fumble

em4k4ynzfgl31.gif

Breh....like man we probably wouldn’t have won anyways but what in the fukk was that call? Why do we always get screwed over by obvious bullshyt? I understand the league doesn’t give a fukk about Cincinnati, but come the fukk on

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Russ needs to get more passing playcalls, it pisses me off seeing them forcing the run over and over ...
Pete is one stubborn mafugga :snoop:
He loves to want to "get guys goin", Carson, Penny...
Got Russ floatin lobs over DB's for huge gains whenever he wants. DK is gonna be big for us this year :takedat:

Y'all gonna be on some love/hate with dude if he's dropping WIDE open throws then turns around and scores on a flea flicker :francis:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
gotta hope AB goes ham on that locker room, sadly hes probably gonna conform to the patriot way.. :snoop:

Fukk Andrew Luck

Go ham? These dudes will cut him and the first sign of any drama. They don't even need him:damn:
I think it's obvious now he was acting out in Oakland b/c he knew he had a Plan B in New England. So I expect him to be on his best behavior so he can show out and get another big deal next season.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I think it's obvious now he was acting out in Oakland b/c he knew he had a Plan B in New England. So I expect him to be on his best behavior so he can show out and get another big deal next season.

Mayock not gonna try to get him suspended by the league for conduct detrimental?