NFL. The official what have we learned week 1

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Homie was pedestrian to have been drafted before Khalil Mack ,and as far back as I can remember he's had to miss training camp or OTAs rehabbing.I don't hate Clowney what he did when Watt was messed up was phenomenal,but let's not act like Watt ain't the better player.

Yeah, I'll give you the Mack thing -- that hit in college really upped his profile way too much but you said dude was run out the mill. He increased his sack total every year, was 11th in TFL, top 20 in sack yards.

He'll never be what Watt or Mack are but it's almost a shame he'll always be held against them because he's tier 2/3 below them. Plus now he's back in a 4-3.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The Titans should give the rights to the Oilers logo and colors back to Houston.

5224708_texans-oilers-split.jpg

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
In consecutive seasons, the team with the number 1 overall pick the previous year, finished their 1st game of the season with a tie. Cleveland tied with Pittsburgh last season and Arizona tied with Detroit this season.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
He'll have 10Sacks by wk 5 lol. Clowney stepped up when Watt went down but has been run of the mill starter since arrival(marred by injuries as well)

That’s 2.5 sack average over the next four games with the Jags Falcons Chargers and Chiefs on deck ...

Aaron Donald had 20.5 last year and you’re telling me Watt’s gonna get half that in a quarter of a season? :usure:

:mjlol:

Bookmarked

:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Given how spiteful and petty he was, Bud Adams probably has it written in his will that the Titans NEVER relinquish the rights of the Oilers name/logo/uniform/history to Houston. :snoop:

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- The dream of the Houston Texans wearing the Oilers' throwback jerseys will stay just that: a dream.

Earlier this week, Texans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins posted a photo of himself in a Houston Oilers jersey on Instagram, asking followers "Who would like to see this?"

Naturally, he received an overwhelming response.

Teammate J.J. Watt has also mused about the Tennessee Titans, who used to be the Houston Oilers, giving up the rights to the iconic "Luv Ya Blue" uniforms of yesteryear, talking about it in a "Happy Birthday" tweet from the NFL last week.

"Thank you NFL. I'll check the mail for my present. (Gift idea hint: Get the Titans to give us the rights to the Houston Oilers throwback uniforms)," Watt tweeted.

However, any hopes of that happening have just been officially shut down.

Titans owner Amy Adams Strunk was asked by writer Paul Kuharsky whether the Oilers' garb will ever return to H-town. Her answer was clear.

"That's very interesting except the Oilers don't have anything to do with the Texans," Strunk explained.

"So that's a hard no?" Kuharsky asked.

"That's a hard no," Strunk replied.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I never thought the man was weak, but DeAndre Hopkins is stronger than I thought he was.

Watson might not last the year. But as long as he's behind center, the Texans should be the best team in the division.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
This Mahomes shyt is god level
Jameis lmao
Mariota lmao
Seahawks are the same team every year
Texans and Saints incredible game
Rams are loaded
Raiders not terrible
Josh Allen is Tim Tebow with an extremely strong arm
Offensive Line play as a whole was awful
Baker isn’t stepping into throws like last year wonder if he’s hurt

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The Titans should give the rights to the Oilers logo and colors back to Houston.

5224708_texans-oilers-split.jpg
I would agree, but being called the Oilers and having an oil derrick on your helmet is a bad look in the era of climate change. No way the NFL is gonna allow them go back to having a team that’s an advertisement for the fossil fuel industry. PR issue.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I would agree, but being called the Oilers and having an oil derrick on your helmet is a bad look in the era of climate change. No way the NFL is gonna allow them go back to having a team that’s an advertisement for the fossil fuel industry. PR issue.
Like the Redskins?