Daps
Steelers

embarrassing

Browns

Embarrassing

Giants

Expected

Mahomes looking like fukk a sophomore slump

It’s fukk the patriots for life but damnit they’re good. Adding brown almost doesn’t seem fair lol. Beli a goat

Jets...... did jet things

Kyler Murray looked like ass First half

Dude came back hard. I enjoyed laughing at the lions even if it was a tie. No W after that is a loss

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
-Baker is a 2nd year QB with new weapons, a new coach and bunch of FAs + an o-line that got worse. I think they will be much better than a typical Browns team but crazy how people had it written in stone that they'd win the AFC North and be a force this year.

-There was a DPI review inside of the final 2 mins in the SF-Bucs game that the refs got wrong IMO. Still not sold on this system.

-Colts looked pretty good. I'm not sold on Mack staying healthy all year, but if he does we can have a nice offense.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
-Matt Patricia is a fukkin joke and a bumbling idiot.
-Pats look like world beaters
-Mahommes is not playing. Chiefs defense still a concern
-Browns gonna Brown but that O-line is gonna get Baker killed
-Matt Ryan is washed.
-Eli needs to go away
-Philip Rivers was almost down late again with no timeouts the length of the field :mjlol:(My Lebatard show fans should get the joke)

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
-Baker is a 2nd year QB with new weapons, a new coach and bunch of FAs + an o-line that got worse. I think they will be much better than a typical Browns team but crazy how people had it written in stone that they'd win the AFC North and be a force this year.

-There was a DPI review inside of the final 2 mins in the SF-Bucs game that the refs got wrong IMO. Still not sold on this system.

-Colts looked pretty good. I'm not sold on Mack staying healthy all year, but if he does we can have a nice offense.
They got dpi review wrong in the Seattle Bengals game too

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
They got dpi review wrong in the Seattle Bengals game too

My problem with allowing these reviews is that they are putting very clearly on tape what does/does not constitute PI. It's only a matter of time before they start ruling these inconsistently, and then we see a replay of two plays that look nearly the same... but were both reviewed and ruled on differently.