Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's July 4th and you're still playing volunteer bodyguard for another man-- the same man you defend 24/7 :gucci:

Do you at least have a working relationship with breh? :dame: Like, do the two of you know each other on a first name basis?

Coming from a guy that routinely plays body guard for a White Supremacist named Jim Crow Joe and his White Supremacists political party. :mjpls:

Shills are just C00NIN on another level. :dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that's the republicans' track record :mindblown:

republicans did that. they're currently bragging and gloating about it and taking credit for it

Sigh:snoop: That's called sarcasm you fukkinh fool... the dems is supposed to defend against this shyt..That's why i said some track record...:beli:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I swear you Shills are on that same crack pipe as y'all Prince Hunter Biden. :pachaha::dead:

Stop talking about Hunter Biden. I never even mentioned his name until this post.

Do you want me to make some phone calls to DOMINION and let them sue your personal bank account for a billion dollars? Just lemme know and I can arrange for you to be broke for the rest of your life :sas2:

You sound like a Newsmax reporter. Wouldn't mind seeing you gping down for spreading misinformation.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It’s a good thing the nikkas yall voted for about to shut this down

The Democrats in the state of Wisconsin is already handling this but thanks for playing this edition of Uninformed Both Sider Fake Militant Trying To Sound Smart About Politics.

Next time if youre gonna run cover for Republicans taking away our rights actually read the shyt before you chime in with your battery powered takes.

Yall both sides nikkas is looking messy.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Ten students awarded San Angelo NAACP scholarships

Michelle Gaitan San Angelo
San Angelo NAACP's scholarship recipients.

636622631026395770-NAACP-scholarship..jpg

(Not all pictured)

Ten high school graduates were awarded San Angelo NAACP's higher education scholarships this past month.

Scholarships ranged from $500-$750, with a total of roughly $6,500 being awarded this year, said Garland Freeze, president of the local chapter.

Winners were announced at the May 5 NAACP meeting.

Scholarships are open to any student graduating from San Angelo ISD, local private schools or home schools who are seeking a higher education.

To earn a scholarship, students do not have to attend only a university, but can also pursue a higher education at a community college or trade school, Freeze said.

To learn more about the NAACP's annual scholarships, visit sanangelonaacp.org.

Scholarship recipients are:

Dylan Arrott
Alexia Alejos Guerra
MaKalyn Huffman
Alexandrea E. Maskill
Lauryn Meadows
Kalynn Rodriguez
Erynne Turner
Mary Kate Vann
Josh Vetter
Coltyn Michael Wagnon

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the dems is supposed to defend against this shyt..That's why i said some track record...:beli:
and they are, where they have the power to. states where they control majorities

Roe being overturned is a non-issue in blue states. meanwhile, red states are forcing women to give birth to their rapist's baby. there's not a comparison :dead:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop talking about Hunter Biden. I never even mentioned his name until this post.

Do you want me to make some phone calls to DOMINION and let them sue your personal bank account for a billion dollars? Just lemme know and I can arrange for you to be broke for the rest of your life :sas2:

You sound like a Newsmax reporter. Wouldn't mind seeing you gping down for spreading misinformation.

:skip:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Circle of Giving, Statesville NAACP branch award $15K in scholarships

Special to the

Record & Landmark
Jul 17, 2022

62d192a5ee571.image.jpg

The scholarship recipients are, first row, from left, Elizabeth Lourcey, Breanna Gibson, Josie Chenevey, Skylin Guill and Isabella Templeton; and second row, from left, Adrian Lewis, Abbey Martin, Hannah Lackey, Lee Know accepting on behalf of David Knox and Tilan Earle.
en high school seniors received $1,500 scholarships from the Circle of Giving and the Statesville Branch of the NAACP.

Checks were presented to graduates at First Baptist Church, 815 Davie Ave., during the spring COG business meeting with NAACP members and graduates’ families in attendance.