Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I think it took more than charisma to get a Black guy with an Arab name to become president. Especially his last run he had superior social media strategy that was copied overseas.
So you’re saying swap any old politician in for Obama in 2012 and they would have got the same response? That it was all just social media strategy and had nothing to do with Obama?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So you’re saying swap any old politician in for Obama in 2012 and they would have got the same response? That it was all just social media strategy and had nothing to do with Obama?
No, the best candidate you have to offer obviously. Is that what the Dems did in 2012?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Which just further proves my point that Obama was a once in a lifetime political figure.
I think a lot of people take it for granted today but that man did something we may never see again, on any level.

1920px-ObamaSpeech2008DNC.jpg

85,000 people at the DNC, 2008. He filled out a stadium. And then nearly 40mil people watched it on television. Utterly insane. The primary, the blowout election, Obamacare, killing Bin Laden, the blowout re-election, leaving office with damn near 60% approval...I don't see the country ever being normal enough again for a president to be that popular in the near future.

Will there be another black president? Sure, seems like a good bet there will be at some point in the next 30 years right. Will there be another Obama in our lifetime? No.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think a lot of people take it for granted today but that man did something we may never see again, on any level.

1920px-ObamaSpeech2008DNC.jpg

85,000 people at the DNC, 2008. He filled out a stadium. And then nearly 40mil people watched it on television. Utterly insane. The primary, the blowout election, Obamacare, killing Bin Laden, the blowout re-election, leaving office with damn near 60% approval...I don't see the country ever being normal enough again for a president to be that popular in the near future.

Will there be another black president? Sure, seems like a good bet there will be at some point in the next 30 years right. Will there be another Obama in our lifetime? No.
Obama is the Democrats Reagan and they don't want to admit it.....

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Obama is the Democrats Reagan and they don't want to admit it.....
Last primary showed it too. Multiple candidates trying to trash Obama for ludicrous reasons, while Biden was just like "Obama's pretty cool and is my friend" and won.
:dead:

My mom was pissed at that first debate, where multiple people took pot shots. Clear a lot of the democrat staffer pool is extremely-online and out of touch with normal people, and normal democrats. Most of whom are like "Obama was cool and a good president."

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Which just further proves my point that Obama was a once in a lifetime political figure.
I always said Obama is the first and only politician I’ve seen on that level that had absolutely 0 scandals. He had to literally be perfect in order to win the presidency.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Half the country ? Are you serious ?

They voted Trump en masses because white people wanted to send a message not to send another black man to the White House. Simple
I said before trump even thought of running that the next person they send to the White House would be a degenerate as a sort of message that the presidency position is “tainted” now that a black man was elected

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Democrats but strategically they are way worse than Republicans so there thoughts and feelings on the issue wind up being a 0 as far as impact. Like homie said, welcome to 1954 and sorry to break it to you it's not entirely the Republican's fault.
It’s so funny how these idiots keep saying “we’re going back to 1954” like black people have made so much progress since then. I would rather live in the black community in 1954 than today.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It always comes back to both sides :wow:

How about we go back to reality? One party just ended affirmative action, the other party didn’t, in fact, all of the other party’s justices voted to keep affirmative action in place.

Spin it for me so both positions are the same. Make the illogical, logical for me :wow:
The reality is the only black woman on the Supreme Court didn’t even fukking vote and there would be another “liberal” vote had RBG not intentionally allowed trump to get another supreme court pick.

But I guess you’ll pretend like it’s just democratic incompetence like always instead of planned opposition.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The biggest dumbasses on the net said "no tangibles, no vote". Well, now we're about to lose 70 years of progress. Welcome to 1954.

I hope they're happy. Oh wait, they were already millionaires telling folks that dumb shyt.
We’re losing 70 years of “progress” solely because of Affirmative action? :skip:

This “we’re losing progress” narrative is amongst the dumbest narratives y’all come up with

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The reality is the only black woman on the Supreme Court didn’t even fukking vote and there would be another “liberal” vote had RBG not intentionally allowed trump to get another supreme court pick.

But I guess you’ll pretend like it’s just democratic incompetence like always instead of planned opposition.
She voted on the Michigan case, and it didn’t matter on the Harvard case as even had she voted it wouldn’t have changed the outcome.

Are you trying to say that RBG killed herself in order to let Trump name her successor? Im asking because you are using words like “intentional” and “planned”.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
We’re losing 70 years of “progress” solely because of Affirmative action? :skip:

This “we’re losing progress” narrative is amongst the dumbest narratives y’all come up with
Was Affirmative Action not progress?
Was it not just lost?