Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me ask both of yall a question: As a registered democrat, am I allowed to disagree with the party on ANYTHING?

If so, how would I apprise them of my displeasure?
Yes you have every right to disagree with the party you should try using this website to find info to get into contact with the politicians in your state Who represents me

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yes you have every right to disagree with the party you should try using this website to find info to get into contact with the politicians in your state Who represents me
I DO!

I'm in constant 2nd hand contact with my local pols. My mother knows them enough that they harrass her when she don't endorse them. :mjlol:

She told one, 'Dont speak to me in the street. If you see me, act like you don't know me. Don't be coming over here looking for hugs n shyt. :mjtf:' :deadrose:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
But your husband in the past has also beat you, showed indifference to your abuse while expecting blind loyalty. So no not that crazy.
It always comes back to both sides :wow:

How about we go back to reality? One party just ended affirmative action, the other party didn’t, in fact, all of the other party’s justices voted to keep affirmative action in place.

Spin it for me so both positions are the same. Make the illogical, logical for me :wow:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Let me ask both of yall a question: As a registered democrat, am I allowed to disagree with the party on ANYTHING?

If so, how would I apprise them of my displeasure?

:unimpressed:

The tired old whiny right wing stereotype of "you're not allowed to have a different opinion."

You want to belong to a party where you are not allowed to be independently critical? Stick with the GOP you want to help win elections so bad. A party where you are completely unwelcome if you don't praise and vote for a twice impeached twice indicted narcissist like a God. Quit with the classic projecting. You right wingers are the ones that have issues thinking for yourselves.

You want to be critical of Democrats? Cool. But what you ain't gonna do is blame them for the actions of Republicans, encourage people to help disadvantage them in retaliation, give Republicans more power, and call that agent shyt "expressing my displeasure."

In 2016 you and the rest of the fake militants wanted to express your vague "displeasure" with Democrats for nominating Hillary Clinton and not sending out lump sum reparations checks. Yall got what you wanted. Hillary lost. Trump got the White House and the Supreme Court picks. And now Affirmative Action and student loan debt relief is gone.

Yall both siders are a bunch of partisan hacks for Republicans, and your inane atrategy of directing all anger at Democrats no matter what the circumstances is looking more pathetic by the day. Yall can fukk off with the "apply pressure to the Democrats" bullshyt.

This thread is not about the Democrats. Its not about immigrants or liberal white women or Joe Bidens family or any of yalls deranged deflections. It's about the Republican Party and the people like you who enable them with this fake ass militancy. Black children born in 2023 have lets rights than when you and I were born because of barbershop babbling idiots on social media.

Stay on topic. How do you feel about these attempts to eradicate black scholarships?

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

The tired old whiny right wing stereotype of "you're not allowed to have a different opinion."

You want to belong to a party where you are not allowed to be independently critical? Stick with the GOP you want to help win elections so bad. A party where you are completely unwelcome if you don't praise and vote for a twice impeached twice indicted narcissist like a God. Quit with the classic projecting. You right wingers are the ones that have issues thinking for yourselves.

You want to be critical of Democrats? Cool. But what you ain't gonna do is blame them for the actions of Republicans, encourage people to help disadvantage them in retaliation, give Republicans more power, and call that agent "expressing my displeasure."

In 2016 you and the rest of the fake militants wanted to express your vague "displeasure" with Democrats for nominating Hillary Clinton and not sending out lump sum reparations checks. Yall got what you wanted. Hillary lost. Trump got the White House and the Supreme Court picks. And now Affirmative Action and student loan debt relief is gone.

Yall both siders are a bunch of partisan hacks for Republicans, and your inane atrategy of directing all anger at Democrats no matter what the circumstances is looking more pathetic by the day. Yall can fukk off with the "apply pressure to the Democrats" bullshyt.

This thread is not about the Democrats. Its not about immigrants or liberal white women or Joe Bidens family or any of yalls deranged deflections. It's about the Republican Party and the people like you who enable them with this fake ass militancy. Black children born in 2023 have lets rights than when you and I were born because of barbershop babbling idiots on social media.

Stay on topic. How do you feel about these attempts to eradicate black scholarships?

:deadrose: No response at all to my question. Dealing with stupid ppl has made you dumb.

How tf is this thread not about the democrats? We're on a black board- reminder: we vote 90% dem- WHAT TF DO THEY INTEND TO DO?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
That doesn’t work because voting pacifies black people. Cohabiting with white people is like sleeping next to a hibernating bear or thinking you can domesticate a wild carnivorous animal into a house pet.

At any moment at the stroke of a pen white people can take away every single right that black people think we have. Unless were voting for reparations or a document that protects our rights that is as immutable as the constitution, we look just as stupid as that person you hear on the news that was killed by their wild carnivorous “pets” It’s only a matter of time until white people revert back to their true nature.
Only pafcifies black people that already zzz which is most of us

gotta move like Jews move

that's black folk problem not voting you still lose

yes just voting you lose aswell I understand, but unless we play the game of politics along with group voting as one block

we are not calculating enough behind the scenes for the group as a whole.

gotta be a snake in this game can't be some saint thinking its gonna drop down the sky because these demons find "christ" then out of the blue wanna give us reparations not gonna happen

not voting aint gonna move them money moves them or violence but we not gonna give them excuses so the violence route is not good unless that all we left with.

but back to the point again how can a small group like Jewish groups that cacs hate as well pull weight on both sides of the coin because they money people put up the money to get things done for the whole group we don't bring money to the equation we just make you tube videos or "I got mine fukk them other black folk". type of thinking

and it's more of us then them(jews) in America.....

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:deadrose: No response at all to my question. Dealing with stupid ppl has made you dumb.

How tf is this thread not about the democrats? We're on a black board- reminder: we vote 90% dem- WHAT TF DO THEY INTEND TO DO?

Again you fukkin idiot, the Democrat Governor of Wisconsin has already blocked and vetoed the bill--you know, being that both sides are "working together"--quit spitting your usual Republican agent playbook and pay attention already.

What do Democrats intend to do? Use their power to block the Republican agenda. Black folks in Wisconsin helped elect a Democrat Governor who saved these scholarships from being outright banned and told your party to kick rocks. What part of this is still not adding up?

I know I kinda tripped up your usual coli.com Republican agent flowchart. You keep repeating the same shyt and you got your answer a hundred times. The Democrats DID do something, so you can either quit deflecting or get your little Republican agent agenda the fukk out this thread so we can get back to real discourse without yalls distractions. This topic is not about the Democrats who stopped this from happening. It's about the Republican party's unprecedented attacks on black people right now, and the clear agents among us like you who do not want to ever talk about it and enable this shyt.

Once again, please tell us how you feel about black scholarships, and how do you feel about these attempts by the Republican Party to declare black scholarships unlawful? How do you feel about a Democrat Governor obstructing that?

:sas1:

You're always welcome to just step out this thread quietly. It's been a tough week for bothsides set, I know.

:sas2:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
the Democrat Governor of Wisconsin has already blocked and vetoed the bill

So what tf are we arguing about??? :mjlol:

Good was done, let's see how long they can maintain it. :yeshrug:

You're focused on the democratic party while I'm focused on bp. I dont have to curse you out or use antebellum slurs, the difference is obvious. :skip:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Basically. Tired of these goofy bidensexuals trying to scare everybody about the republicans when the democrats are basically working with them by not doing anything to stop them. Why these people trying to fool folks intelligence like all of us are dumb? The democrat folks in position of power even said they wont do shyt specifically for black people. Kamala said it with an attitude, joe did with an attitude and folks in here telling us black folks to vote for them. These disrespectful clowns can eat a dikk. I find that shyt to be just like calling us racial slurs. They telling us we should act like we have no sense.

The Democrat Governor of Wisconsin already struck this down. Yall agents not even paying attention. Just get the fukk out the thread wit yalls right wing misinformation bullshyt, running cover for white supremacist Republicans as usual, so that we can get back to some real discourse about black political action in this country.

:camby:

Yall fukkin TLRepublican agents slipping. Not even a challenge no more.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It always comes back to both sides :wow:

How about we go back to reality? One party just ended affirmative action, the other party didn’t, in fact, all of the other party’s justices voted to keep affirmative action in place.

Spin it for me so both positions are the same. Make the illogical, logical for me :wow:
They are not the same. In the analogy we are married to one while the other is a 'sworn enemy'. Nice try tho.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
So what tf are we arguing about??? :mjlol:

Good was done, let's see how long they can maintain it. :yeshrug:

You're focused on the democratic party while I'm focused on bp. I dont have to curse you out or use antebellum slurs, the difference is obvious. :skip:

I apologize for cursing.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hate to say it, but some of yall dumb as shyt, but because the stupidity is repeated on CNN, you think yall smart. I was responding to a post about politicians taking blame for anti black shyt with their own mouths and not being believed.

I came into this thread as I come into all 'wtf the republicans did now' threads, hoping to be enlightened on the democratic plan to push back.

Instead, EVERY. SINGLE. FUKKING. TIME., all the posts are about who ain't vote for who.

These threads literally give you a chance to spread voter-winning democratic propaganda, ie, this what they gon do,

Instead, EVERY. SINGLE. FUKKING. TIME., it devolves into voter- losing propaganda, shytting on who normally, when not black, are termed "the undecided."

I'm not on topic??? NEITHER TF ARE YOU. :mjlol:

Lastly, @Wiseborn- and I will continue to do this every time yall spread this pro-dem, anti-black propaganda- THE CBC VIGOROUSLY PUSHED BACK AGAINST THE CRIME BILL. Stop impugning those ppl's legacies with the LIE the dems told to take heat off them for, once again, siding with repubs over their own constituency. If you want a source, go see where I just had to shut down @Born2BKing dumb ass, to the point he stopped even arguing and changed the topic. Clown shyt.

Pro tip: If you wanna make the CBC not look like a klatch of catfish nugget eating c00ns, s/o Jim Clyburn, the lie you keep repeating is serving the opposite purpose. Slow as shyt, I swear. :mjlol:

From what I understand that Biden with CBC backing drafted the Crime bill where the focus was on crack not powder cocaine. I could be wrong but I didn't see or hear any CBC member ( and most of them are still there) pushback against this narrative.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
From what I understand that Biden with CBC backing drafted the Crime bill where the focus was on crack not powder cocaine. I could be wrong but I didn't see or hear any CBC member ( and most of them are still there) pushback against this narrative.
Ultimately, more than 2/3 of the CBC voted for the Crime Bill. That being said, some CBC members tried to derail it and many who voted for it did so as a compromise with the idea that, although there were problems with it, the good aspects could be built upon. The social programs, the assault weapons ban.

There were black mayors and pastors who also supported it, or more broadly, the idea of doing something significant about crime.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Ultimately, more than 2/3 of the CBC voted for the Crime Bill. That being said, some CBC members tried to derail it and many who voted for it did so as a compromise with the idea that, although there were problems with it, the good aspects could be built upon. The social programs, the assault weapons ban.

There were black mayors and pastors who also supported it, or more broadly, the idea of doing something significant about crime.

Don’t listen to them. They’re gonna be even more active now. Elections are coming