Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
What beliefs? :skip:

The whole reason the democrats are losing political positions is because of their alienating of moderate religious voters with their platforms of degeneracy such as this lgbtq nonsense.

Which beliefs to the democrats fight as hard for as the republicans do racism?

As I stated earlier, the republicans are pro-racism whereas the democrats are indifferent to racism at best.
First, Democrats exist outside the presidential candidates and the Congressmen plastered all over the major media channels.

Second, are you asking me what my beliefs are or are you suggesting Democrats don’t have any beliefs (outside of LGBT stuff)? If it’s the latter then Id again refer you to my last statement.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't even know how(but I understand why) yall engage. It be the same posters with obvious agendas. When all else fails, Fall back to crime bill. Fall back to xenophobia, reach reach REACH. Not discuss what the original thread topic is about. These people are out for self interest and don't care about black people as a whole.
Yep the CBC wanted something done about crack so the crime bill was drafted. Young brehs don't know about the massive amount of concern trolling that happened back then.

Really the crime bill was Black people getting what they asked for.

Same thing sure the GOP nominated Clarence Thomas but he got over the finish line with CBC support. I guess they figured it would be no way he'd c00n out after he got a lifetime appointment.

white dudes just finessed the situation.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Good news. Wisconsin governor removing republican's DEI scholarship fukkery from the budget.

Most states give their governor the power to veto line items to some degree, which is good. Chalk it up as another reason why who your governor is has more importance than ever before

And the GOP pushed for line item vetoes with Reagan and got them under Clinton.

Sometimes when you win you lose.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Obama was a p*ssy for not fighting back against this :scusthov:
Yes he couldn't convince RBG to quit and he should've forced a givt shutdown over this.
Bruh, you can’t use reason with them, they resort to emotionalism every single time.

Remember how Ruth Bader Ginsberg could have simply retired and took her old ass home to die but she intentionally waited until she died while trump was in office giving him another conservative judge. She literally said on her death bed “My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed” :what:

Kentaji brown Jackson recused herself and didn’t even fukking vote :deadrose:
Thomas also benefited from Affrimitive action his whole career and should've recused himself too.

I wonder if all the women justices recused themselves would they need a quorum or could the white boys just made a ruling?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Dems. They had a chance to get the majority during Obama's presidency and fumbled.
Didn't make Ginsburg retire and let the Republicans not approve his Scalia replacement.
And people wonder why Dems are down on the Dem party.
Another example of how you dudes don’t even understand how basic government structure and how the government works but think you are intellectuals and try to engage in intellectual conversations. I see someone already responded to you and told you a president can’t make a Supreme Court justice retire or anybody . They can only appoint them. And no one else has that power. They are appointed for life. Wow you guys are idiots

Plus it seems you are trying hard as fukk to look for any reason you can to try to paint dems on the same playing field as republicans when literally we can see who is voting for what on each decision the Supreme Court makes lol.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I had no idea a president can make a justice just retire.

Biden should just make Clarence Thomas retire this year since we're at it.
Yeah, make her personal non grata instead of making out to be some hero so old and on the SC. You are in the same party implore her to do the right thing. You think Kennedy just retired or was he influenced by the Republicans?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Another example of how you dudes don’t even understand how basic government structure and how the government works but think you are intellectuals and try to engage in intellectual conversations. I see someone already responded to you and told you a president can’t make a Supreme Court justice retire or anybody . They can only appoint them. And no one else has that power. They are appointed for life. Wow you guys are idiots

Plus it seems you are trying hard as fukk to look for any reason you can to try to paint dems on the same playing field as republicans when literally we can see who is voting for what on each decision the Supreme Court makes lol.
See my last post. lol
You guys just demand nothing of the pols you vote for and take their excuses at face value. They are failures at worst.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes he couldn't convince RBG to quit and he should've forced a givt shutdown over this.
Exactly, if a Dem senator decided not to confirm a Republicans SC nominee they would definitely shutdown the government. Instead Obama was cute nominated someone acceptable to Repiblicans and still got shyt on. And also had no idea Trump might win. Ginsburg even joked she would move to New Zealand if Trump won. Oops.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
See my last post. lol
You guys just demand nothing of the pols you vote for and take their excuses at face value. They are failures at worst.
Bro you thought a Supreme Court justice could be forced to retire . I don’t care about what excuses you tried to make to clean that asinine statement up. I don’t need to read anything else you write. That’s something you learn in 3rd grade . My son is in 2nd learning that right now actually. Have fun debating others. I don’t have time for general emotional uneducated statements with no factual basis.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bro you thought a Supreme Court justice could be made to retire . I don’t care about what excuses you tried to make to clean that asinine statement up. I don’t need to read anything else you write. That’s something you learn in 3rd grade . My son is in 2nd learning that right now actually. Have fun debating others. I don’t have time for that.
Do you think Kennedy retired without influence from the Republican party or not? Otherwise, you are just being disingenuous and taking something super literally because it gives you an out. You not slick B.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Do you think Kennedy retired without influence from the Republican party or not? Otherwise, you are just being disingenuous and taking something super literally because it gives you an out. You not slick B.

@Jermaine Colington already perfectly explained this to you, and I already told you, but like a parakeet you keep repeating the same lines, but cannot process the feedback nor comprehend it. Have a nice day sir. I don’t even like Joe Biden like that. You guys are not intelligent, so you deflect by trying to paint people as blind followers instead of people making educated decisions. Which dude Also stated to you. The thread title is :

Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs​

Yet you have said the exact same thing about influence the whole thread with a million people giving you the answer. A justice cannot be forced to step down. Which justice is about to be influenced to??? How? So Since you are a parakeet, I figured you would appreciate something being repeated back to you. Good day. Study legislation. Don’t vote and be a dumbass if you would like. God bless your children

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

@Jermaine Colington already perfectly explained this to you, and I already told you, but like a parakeet you keep repeating the same lines, but cannot process the feedback nor comprehend it. Have a nice day sir. I don’t even like Joe Biden like that. You guys are not intelligent, so you deflect by trying to paint people as blind followers instead of people making educated decisions. Which dude Also stated to you. The thread title is :

Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs​

Yet you have said the exact same thing about influence the whole thread with a million people giving you the answer. A justice cannot be forced to step down. Which justice is about to be influenced to??? How? So Since you are a parakeet, I figured you would appreciate something being repeated back to you. Good day. Study legislation. Don’t vote and be a dumbass if you would like. God bless your children

I asked you a straight forward question and you can't provide an answer and got the nerve to try and judge people's intelligence. Wow. lol