Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Dems. They had a chance to get the majority during Obama's presidency and fumbled.
Didn't make Ginsburg retire and let the Republicans not approve his Scalia replacement.
And people wonder why Dems are down on the Dem party.
Unsuccessfully attempting to secure SC seats due to questionable strategy is not the same as actively selecting justices willing to eliminate Affirmative Action and Roe v Wade. Lol. Republicans could have always just chosen reasonable justices, not right wing nuts. I don’t mostly support democrats because I think they’re the best politicians. I do so because their platforms largely align with my beliefs. Unfortunately they sometimes operate like punks, but that won’t make me support a party that goes against so much of what I believe.

What you said is like blaming your spouse for your cheating cause they didnt make you feel loved. Nah, YOU still decided to do it. Man up and own it.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
And the Dems just ate it. Now if it was the other way around would a Democrat Senate leader fail to approve a judge during a Republican presidency? Would a Republican President let a Democrat Senate leader not approve his nominee?
We see Republicans go harder for their ideals and goals than Dems do? Ask yourself homeboy, why is that?!
Bruh, you can’t use reason with them, they resort to emotionalism every single time.

Remember how Ruth Bader Ginsberg could have simply retired and took her old ass home to die but she intentionally waited until she died while trump was in office giving him another conservative judge. She literally said on her death bed “My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed” :what:

Kentaji brown Jackson recused herself and didn’t even fukking vote :deadrose:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you bringing up bothsides instead of what the DEMS are gonna do to fight back against this...:what: is really fukking bizzare and this is the bullshyt i keep on about...:beli: but whatever bothsides are to blame yadda yadda yadda
It wouldn’t have happened if Clinton won in 2016. Every person who didn’t vote for Clinton in 2016 bears responsibility for this.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Unsuccessfully attempting to secure SC seats due to questionable strategy is not the same as actively selecting justices willing to eliminate Affirmative Action and Roe v Wade. Lol. Republicans could have always just chosen reasonable justices, not right wing nuts. I don’t mostly support democrats because I think they’re the best politicians. I do so because their platforms largely align with my beliefs. Unfortunately they sometimes operate like punks, but that won’t make me support a party that goes against so much of what I believe.

What you said is like blaming your spouse for your cheating cause they didnt make you feel loved. Nah, YOU still decided to do it. Man up and own it.
What beliefs? :skip:

The whole reason the democrats are losing political positions is because of their alienating of moderate religious voters with their platforms of degeneracy such as this lgbtq nonsense.

Which beliefs to the democrats fight as hard for as the republicans do racism?

As I stated earlier, the republicans are pro-racism whereas the democrats are indifferent to racism at best.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Dems. They had a chance to get the majority during Obama's presidency and fumbled.
Didn't make Ginsburg retire and let the Republicans not approve his Scalia replacement.
And people wonder why Dems are down on the Dem party.

I had no idea a president can make a justice just retire.

Biden should just make Clarence Thomas retire this year since we're at it.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Thomas and Alito could retire very soon, which is why its important to elect Biden in 2024.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I had no idea a president can make a justice just retire.

Biden should just make Clarence Thomas retire this year since we're at it.
You don’t think the democrats were encouraging her to retire so that they could re-elect a judge during Obamas second term?

She literally made it known on her death bed she did not want Obama to get another Supreme Court pick