Next Dean Ambrose? F1ck him. Im the next Rock- Mercedes Mone

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Lol..How many times do I have to say she wasn't the main character or even a "major" character... the fact that she's been as involved these past 2 seasons as she has is still a huge W for her.. and yeah I do think they've done more than enough with her character that shows she's likely going to be on shows and/or movies in the future.

She was just signed by one of the biggest talent agencies in Hollywood too to handle her bookings for acting and modeling. Do I think this is setting up to be an A-list acting career? No.. the point I'm making in here is that she does not need WWE and she's doing well for herself without them and that is what people were arguing with me about. shyt, I didn't even get into her doing NY or LA fashion shows and doing modeling shoots for Vogue. She seems to be carving out a career.

It's WWE stans who keep trying to come at me saying "she ain't shyt without the E"

I was never arguing against any of that & agree with you there for the most part. I just think you're overblowing her contributions to the show :hubie:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lol..How many times do I have to say she wasn't the main character or even a "major" character... the fact that she's been as involved these past 2 seasons as she has is still a huge W for her.. and yeah I do think they've done more than enough with her character that shows she's likely going to be on shows and/or movies in the future.

She was just signed by one of the biggest talent agencies in Hollywood too to handle her bookings for acting and modeling. Do I think this is setting up to be an A-list acting career? No.. the point I'm making in here is that she does not need WWE and she's doing well for herself without them and that is what people were arguing with me about. shyt, I didn't even get into her doing NY or LA fashion shows and doing modeling shoots for Vogue. She seems to be carving out a career.

It's WWE stans who keep trying to come at me saying "she ain't shyt without the E"
Sasha Banks..Mercedes...whatever is a couple steps away from being a real big deal in the mainstream..for good. Becky wants more acting roles..so does Liv Morgan...Morgan has a great animated blonde look..she could definitely be something in a comic book movie ..remains to be seen. Fans want more of her and definitely more of Sasha. It's undeniable.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They can't back up their arguments with facts though :mjgrin:

and by the way, you're a fukking AEW mark of all things, sit this one out. :dead:
Ahhh, I see you caught feelings because I pointed out the truth about you. No surprise there. :mjlol:

I was just at Mania and ROH a few weeks ago yet I’m an AEW mark. I haven’t even been watching AEW like I used to. Sasha’s biggest mark calling others a mark. Ok, pal, whatever you say. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This chick was going viral on Twitter for half of the year just based off her leaving and where she would go. I think we should encourage the girls especially the black girls to aim higher but that's just me :manny:

facts... Also @The Collector claiming i "caught feelings" because i put out facts that nobody can really counter. Yeah, you do stan AEW like crazy, so go continue that crusade, pal. There's a couple other posters who been camping out in this thread that I see are afraid to quote me now hahaha they know who they are :mjgrin: They'll play it off like "ok, stan" but they simply lost whatever argument they were going for

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
facts... Also @The Collector claiming i "caught feelings" because i put out facts that nobody can really counter. Yeah, you do stan AEW like crazy, so go continue that crusade, pal. There's a couple other posters who been camping out in this thread that I see are afraid to quote me now hahaha they know who they are :mjgrin: They'll play it off like "ok, stan" but they simply lost whatever argument they were going for
You continue to make up shyt that had nothing to do with what I said. I said you caught feelings because I called you a Stan. Your reading comprehension is lacking, pal, but I wouldn’t expect someone on the spectrum to see it. At least you’re not on the lower end of it like lots of others on here. :skip:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You continue to make up shyt that had nothing to do with what I said. I said you caught feelings because I called you a Stan. Your reading comprehension is lacking, pal, but I wouldn’t expect someone on the spectrum to see it. At least you’re not on the lower end of it like lots of others on here. :skip:

I was on the Dean's List in college :umad:

But while we're here... Mercedes had an interview with Sports Illustrated today and they touched on another thing I was right about.

The investment in Moné quickly paid off. New Japan executives celebrated when Wrestle Kingdom 17 achieved its highest-ever international viewership, as well as 40,000 new subscribers to the New Japan streaming service. Moné boosted international ticket sales for Sakura Genesis, and she now continues to cement herself as a global draw.

“This isn’t just for me,” says Moné. “This is for the future. It’s for every girl that has a dream. I’m showing the world you can achieve feats that no one else has done before.

“I want to set the same example. There are so many places where you can wrestle and make your voice heard.”

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I was on the Dean's List in college :umad:

But while we're here... Mercedes had an interview with Sports Illustrated today and they touched on another thing I was right about.

The investment in Moné quickly paid off. New Japan executives celebrated when Wrestle Kingdom 17 achieved its highest-ever international viewership, as well as 40,000 new subscribers to the New Japan streaming service. Moné boosted international ticket sales for Sakura Genesis, and she now continues to cement herself as a global draw.

“This isn’t just for me,” says Moné. “This is for the future. It’s for every girl that has a dream. I’m showing the world you can achieve feats that no one else has done before.

“I want to set the same example. There are so many places where you can wrestle and make your voice heard.”
Dean’s list of special ed, huh? :heh:

I’ll let you stan in peace now.