Next Dean Ambrose? F1ck him. Im the next Rock- Mercedes Mone

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They could have chose anyone but Jon Favreau specifically chose her. Woves had next to no dialogue the second season and now he's a major character. She's been positioned as one of Bo's right hand people in the Nite Owls.

She has...count them.... 6 action figures out as we speak... I don't argue just to argue. I just post the facts.

Hate to do this since the season finale dropped today, but as far as Mercedes' role in Mandalorian goes based on what happened in the finale....

She was completely irrelevant and had no impact one way or another in the story.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hate to do this since the season finale dropped today, but as far as Mercedes' role in Mandalorian goes based on what happened in the finale....

She was completely irrelevant and had no impact one way or another in the story.

That's a lie. She was front and center the entire time. She had dialogue. She even had an action sequence that highlighted her. Sounds like you didn't watch it.

You seeing this @Norrin Radd They take back Mandalore and who is there at the ceremony front and center again? Koska Reeves. And They made it clear through Woves that Reeves is second in command behind Bo Katan because he was calling on her. :dead:

Pay attention next time.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
That's a lie. She was front and center the entire time. She had dialogue. She even had an action sequence that highlighted her. Sounds like you didn't watch it.

You seeing this @Norrin Radd They take back Mandalore and who is there at the ceremony front and center again? Koska Reeves. And They made it clear through Woves that Reeves is second in command behind Bo Katan because he was calling on her. :dead:

Pay attention next time.

:mjlol:

Listen, I'll drop it since it isn't sinking in. Having 7 words of dialogue in an episode is obviously the same as being the main character in your eyes.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjlol:

Listen, I'll drop it since it isn't sinking in. Having 7 words of dialogue in an episode is obviously the same as being the main character in your eyes.

You should drop it because nobody said she was the "main character". Now you are moving goalposts because you didn't pay attention. She's second in command in the Nite Owls and the camera is always on her, whether she's speaking, doing an action scene or just standing there, the camera focuses on her and her reactions. She's obviously going to be involved in the Star Wars universe going forward. And again, she has like 6 action figures already.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
You should drop it because nobody said she was the "main character". Now you are moving goalposts because you didn't pay attention. She's second in command in the Nite Owls and the camera is always on her, whether she's speaking, doing an action scene or just standing there, the camera focuses on her and her reactions. She's obviously going to be involved in the Star Wars universe going forward. And again, she has like 6 action figures already.

Breh, she ain't even second in command in the Nite Owls. Axe Woves was the leader until Bo Kataan came back & beat him out for the leadership spot. He's the one who ended up playing the big role in the final fight too. I'm pretty sure that actor gets higher billing over her too. In terms of Mandalorians, the Armorer is a more important character than Koska too. Anyway, I agree that she could play a bigger role down the line but her character was completely forgettable this season.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Breh, she ain't even second in command in the Nite Owls. Axe Woves was the leader until Bo Kataan came back & beat him out for the leadership spot. He's the one who ended up playing the big role in the final fight too. I'm pretty sure that actor gets higher billing over her too. In terms of Mandalorians, the Armorer is a more important character than Koska too. Anyway, I agree that she could play a bigger role down the line but her character was completely forgettable this season.

That's not accurate. She was side by side with Bo Katan in every scene and they highlighted her killing troopers as much as Bo and more than The Armorer.

She was also the one that saved Grogu last season. She was also the one who took out Boba Fett with the tornado DDT.

But back to the finale, she was the one catching the most bodies outside of Bo herself. When Woves is in the ship he's on the speaker yelling "Bo! Koska! HALPP!"

Maybe you missed it. She was also front and center in every scene where they discuss what's next for Mandalore. The camera pans to her reactions every time even if she doesn't have dialogue.

She was also front and center at the ceremony for Grogu. The camera panned to her again there. I'm not saying she's the main character but you're making her out to be an extra on the show and that's not right.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
That's not accurate. She was side by side with Bo Katan in every scene and they highlighted her killing troopers as much as Bo and more than The Armorer.

She was also the one that saved Grogu last season. She was also the one who took out Boba Fett with the tornado DDT.

But back to the finale, she was the one catching the most bodies outside of Bo herself. When Woves is in the ship he's on the speaker yelling "Bo! Koska! HALPP!"

Maybe you missed it. She was also front and center in every scene where they discuss what's next for Mandalore. The camera pans to her reactions every time even if she doesn't have dialogue.

She was also front and center at the ceremony for Grogu. The camera panned to her again there. I'm not saying she's the main character but you're making her out to be an extra on the show and that's not right.

I get you like Sasha, but come on...

Just because she's standing next to a main character doesn't mean she was important to the plot of season 3. She had maybe 5 lines of dialog total. She had absolutely no memorable moments whatsoever this season. The camera's panning to her because she's the only known character not wearing a Mandalorian helmet outside of Bo and Woves. And to even insinuate she's just as important as the Armorer in terms of a character...breh, what show are you watching? :dahell:

I'll even go a step further and say that if she wasn't even in the season, nothing would've changed at all in terms of the story. All of the things you mentioned happened last season. She had a MUCH bigger role last season compared to this one. I think she probably hit her ceiling in terms of a character unless they make a Bo Katan show and specifically feature her or something.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I get you like Sasha, but come on...

Just because she's standing next to a main character doesn't mean she was important to the plot of season 3. She had maybe 5 lines of dialog total. She had absolutely no memorable moments whatsoever this season. The camera's panning to her because she's the only known character not wearing a Mandalorian helmet outside of Bo and Woves. And to even insinuate she's just as important as the Armorer in terms of a character...breh, what show are you watching? :dahell:

I'll even go a step further and say that if she wasn't even in the season, nothing would've changed at all in terms of the story. All of the things you mentioned happened last season. She had a MUCH bigger role last season compared to this one. I think she probably hit her ceiling in terms of a character unless they make a Bo Katan show and specifically feature her or something.

Then why are they obviously highlighting her in action scenes? You haven't explained that. This isn't WWE. Everything that is done on the show is intentional. That's how actual storytelling works.

Everything you see on camera is done for a reason. The camera pans to her whenever Bo is speaking. It's for her reactions to the words or the events. Again, you are saying that she's an extra basically and she's not an extra at all. They fitted her for her own Mandalorian costume. They sell her action figures. They even hired a stunt double for her but she wanted to show them she could do her own stunts.

It's funny that I have to explain this.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Then why are they obviously highlighting her in action scenes? You haven't explained that. This isn't WWE. Everything that is done on the show is intentional. That's how actual storytelling works.

Everything you see on camera is done for a reason. The camera pans to her whenever Bo is speaking. It's for her reactions to the words or the events. Again, you are saying that she's an extra basically and she's not an extra at all. They fitted her for her own Mandalorian costume. They sell her action figures. They even hired a stunt double for her but she wanted to show them she could do her own stunts.

It's funny that I have to explain this.

I don't even know how to respond to this...

I already said the camera is panning to her because she's an already established character and is one of 3 Mandalorian characters that is recognizable without their helmet. If she wasn't there, people would ask where she was just like how they asked where Woves was at the end of last season. Again, she had zero memorable moments or dialog points this season. She was basically in the background making facial reactions. If this is some ploy for long term storytelling where Koska becomes a Boba Fett type of cult figure in the Star Wars universe, then I will need to see Jon Favreau's Emmy speech for best screenplay.

Star Wars is a merchandise cash cow. They make multiple figures for everyone. It's part of the reason why Boba Fett got so popular from the OG movies. People eat this Mandalorian shyt up, breh. They're by far the coolest and most interesting aspect in the Star Wars universe. Mercedes is a star outside of the Star Wars universe, so she's obviously going to push merchandise too. But to act like she was a major part of season 3 is a bald face lie...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't even know how to respond to this...

I already said the camera is panning to her because she's an already established character and is one of 3 Mandalorian characters that is recognizable without their helmet. If she wasn't there, people would ask where she was just like how they asked where Woves was at the end of last season. Again, she had zero memorable moments or dialog points this season. She was basically in the background making facial reactions. If this is some ploy for long term storytelling where Koska becomes a Boba Fett type of cult figure in the Star Wars universe, then I will need to see Jon Favreau's Emmy speech for best screenplay.

Star Wars is a merchandise cash cow. They make multiple figures for everyone. It's part of the reason why Boba Fett got so popular from the OG movies. People eat this Mandalorian shyt up, breh. They're by far the coolest and most interesting aspect in the Star Wars universe. Mercedes is a star outside of the Star Wars universe, so she's obviously going to push merchandise too. But to act like she was a major part of season 3 is a bald face lie...

Lol..How many times do I have to say she wasn't the main character or even a "major" character... the fact that she's been as involved these past 2 seasons as she has is still a huge W for her.. and yeah I do think they've done more than enough with her character that shows she's likely going to be on shows and/or movies in the future.

She was just signed by one of the biggest talent agencies in Hollywood too to handle her bookings for acting and modeling. Do I think this is setting up to be an A-list acting career? No.. the point I'm making in here is that she does not need WWE and she's doing well for herself without them and that is what people were arguing with me about. shyt, I didn't even get into her doing NY or LA fashion shows and doing modeling shoots for Vogue. She seems to be carving out a career.

It's WWE stans who keep trying to come at me saying "she ain't shyt without the E"