Next Dean Ambrose? F1ck him. Im the next Rock- Mercedes Mone

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She's the one watch in 2023...
Its crazy dudes in here are purely hating because she left and wanted to start her own thing. She didn't even shyt on their beloved lord and savior vince either just because shes still hot outside the WWE. This is the same woman that was trending every week on twitter at the possibility of her showing up :yeshrug:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Defend racist cacs brehs.
Sounds like more than a few TSC posters
Pr3I3Y.png

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Somewhere in this thread I called it. And as soon as she got injured, Not one NJPW thread from this talentless, flavor of the week/hot take mark. All that cheer leading Lil buddy doing for nothing

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Somewhere in this thread I called it. And as soon as she got injured, Not one NJPW thread from this talentless, flavor of the week/hot take mark. All that cheer leading Lil buddy doing for nothing

NJPW hasn't had a PPV since she was injured you dumbass remedial motherfukker and next time stop being a fakkit and @ me so I know when it's time to smack you back down again hoe. Forbidden Door was a co-branded event. There's a thread and I'm the threadstarter lol. You didn't think this through but how could you, you're not smart.

:mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Looks like she’s went to the school of Kenny Omega and coming off as an anime villain…:scusthov:

The only correct rant on the footage in the thread so far.

I really wonder for all the six cert I am balling talk on here. I really do NOt think guys have a nba league pass and do not have cable. Yet be talking about shyt and there have never been a review to read.
from them on any thing of note here either.
Mercedes money got matches in njpw. I still ain't read a match rant about it. Just like the WWE. People claim it is so good. Yet not one match rant ever.

Art Barr