Next Dean Ambrose? F1ck him. Im the next Rock- Mercedes Mone

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And @Norrin Radd mentioned it earlier but there were a lot of the same people in this thread saying she couldn't make it out of WWE and she's continued to prove those people wrong. But we know these attacks are based on partly dumbass stan wars and also partly because the reddit contingent of this site has never liked her and always got something to say, :mjpls:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Me and Larry offered to set up a meet just to chop it up and you still didn’t want to talking bout we were gonna record you. :aicmon:
Man, I ain’t trying to waste my time looking for your ass over some online shyt. :mjlol:

I’m trying to enjoy myself and live in the moment. 80k mu fukkas and I’m supposed to look and wait for y’all. :childplease: :dead:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: I just got home and .... :mjlol: this retard @jeh wants to shoot a fair one? Trust me you don't. Nobody does.

And what is there to dispute on this topic? Yes, you are a sneak dissin kinda guy. I said what I said but here's some facts that nobody can dispute.

1. Yes, she was invited back on The Mandalorian. @TheGreatShowtime mentioned she hasn't had much dialogue in season 3 but she's been in front and center of all the major events and add to the fact that her action figures sell well, she's going to be a Star Wars character for years to come.

2. She's selling out shows for NJPW and pushing merch and she's helped their U.S. subscriber base so how could it be painted as anything other than a success? She's also had two really good matches so far if you're into that.

3. The clip posted here is ten seconds of trolling, so what. Not many people here watched the whole thing. She cut a good promo at the end when she got serious.

What U.S. women are better promos anyway? Most of them are not good on the mic. At least she has charisma in and out of the ring.
But no she ahould be humble because she left my daddy vince :mjpls:

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It's great she's getting a Star Wars bag and probably has a gig for life unless she goes full Carano and fumbles it.

But let's not kid ourselves with Mercedes' role in The Mandalorian: she could be replaced with a cardboard cutout of herself and it would have absolutely no effect on any aspect of the show. Bragging about having a couple lines in an entire season is some Johnny Drama shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's great she's getting a Star Wars bag and probably has a gig for life unless she goes full Carano and fumbles it.

But let's not kid ourselves with Mercedes' role in The Mandalorian: she could be replaced with a cardboard cutout of herself and it would have absolutely no effect on any aspect of the show. Bragging about having a couple lines in an entire season is some Johnny Drama shyt.

She's still front and center in most of the major scenes. You don't think she's being positioned for a larger role? She already has a half dozen action figures on the shelves.. You just sound like a hater :manny: She was hand picked by Jon Favreau. They like that she can look the way she does and do her own stunts.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Not gon hold ya’ll. I stopped commenting on certain wrestling women, especially Sasha because nikkas start acting different when it comes to these bytches.

shyt don’t even be worth the conversation. Lakers in 6

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not gon hold ya’ll. I stopped commenting on certain wrestling women, especially Sasha because nikkas start acting different when it comes to these bytches.

shyt don’t even be worth the conversation. Lakers in 6

If people can't counter the points raised that's on them. But more importantly, Grizz in 7 :dahell:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
You don't think she's being positioned for a larger role?

As someone who is actively watching the show, no. Not at all.

Not a hater by any means, but nothing she's done this season screams "we need a second Mandalorian show featuring someone who has 4 lines of dialogue in a season".

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Big Homie I feel them blues. All I posted was my opinion related to the topic at hand. Dude accused me of being white, mentally disturbed, a reddit something. Not one time when he quoted me did he state where he agreed/disagreed. Just name calling and false accusations the fukk

All that slick talking and fly shyt when we in the same state and possibly the same city can be squashed real quick like.

Real nikkas don't start shyt we finish it...

Stand Up my shyt :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Had to upvote for both them joints

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As someone who is actively watching the show, no. Not at all.

Not a hater by any means, but nothing she's done this season screams "we need a second Mandalorian show featuring someone who has 4 lines of dialogue in a season".

They could have chose anyone but Jon Favreau specifically chose her. Woves had next to no dialogue the second season and now he's a major character. She's been positioned as one of Bo's right hand people in the Nite Owls.

She has...count them.... 6 action figures out as we speak... I don't argue just to argue. I just post the facts.