Next Dean Ambrose? F1ck him. Im the next Rock- Mercedes Mone

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Says someone who has embarrassed himself in every section of the board :pachaha:

And just like someone on the spectrum, just randomly post some irrelvant nonsense as fact. But what is fact is the complete meltdown/embarrassment you’ve displayed in here. 50 posts of straight silly shyt. You a tweet away from “I’m promoting you worldwide and this what you do” :heh: I’ve been posting what a clown you are for years and I’m glad others are finally seeing it. Even corny ass silk laughing at you. Hopefully you’ll pull a @mrken12 and take a break for your own good. We signed up the same time and you got nearly double my count. Log off and touch grass

• Wow
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And just like someone on the spectrum, just randomly post some irrelvant nonsense as fact. But what is fact is the complete meltdown/embarrassment you’ve displayed in here. 50 posts of straight silly shyt. You a tweet away from “I’m promoting you worldwide and this what you do” :heh: I’ve been posting what a clown you are for years and I’m glad others are finally seeing it. Even corny ass silk laughing at you. Hopefully you’ll pull a @mrken12 and take a break for your own good. We signed up the same time and you got nearly double my count. Log off and touch grass

My posts? Let's talk about that. You are closing in on 100,000 posts and your rep/daps tell the story. Nobody fukks with anything you say on here. Nobody. :mjlol: You're a fukking clown and always have been.. I don't need to tell anyone that because they already know it.

:mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You are closing in on 100,000 posts and your rep/daps tell the story. Nobody fukks with anything you say on here. Nobody. :mjlol: You're a fukking clown and always have been.. I don't need to tell anyone that because they already know it.

:mjlol:

I’ve barely posted on here the past two years you fukking dweeb. And trust me it’s been great. Meanwhile I know you probably average close to over 200 post on each subforum per day whether it’s a wrestling show thread, arguing movie shyt, coliseum, etc. The fact you even bringing some rep/dap shyt up further proves my point. Go outside and meet a bytch so you won’t be on here making a fool over yourself over this bytches role on Star Wars

• Haha
Reactions: jeh

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
3 matches to start. There's been rumors of negotiations and people reporting she reupped. She confirmed she's doing the NJPW show in Long Beach. Beyond that nobody knows.

If that's the case then I can see why she they took the title off her until she signs pen to paper. I see people on twitter talking like

And

And

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If that's the case then I can see why she they took the title off her until she signs pen to paper. I see people on twitter talking like

Yeah, Mayu is like their Tanahashi, she's a lifer. You can't have Mercedes hold the title forever if she's not gonna sign longterm. The fans talking about the loss and comparing it to her short title runs in WWE.. what they are missing is that Mercedes is doing everything on her own terms. She never had a problem putting anyone over like Bianca at WM. Her main issues seemed to arise when they'd call on her to go make Becky or Charlotte look good again because she was like "I should be treated on their level or higher". :ehh: