Next Dean Ambrose? F1ck him. Im the next Rock- Mercedes Mone

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Your "jokes" and personal attacks ain't hittin

Also anyone who thinks I care about personal attacks on this board hahaha "oh you a stan!" LOL
More bullshyt because you came out with the mark label after I called you a stan, which is a fact about you. Instead of embracing what you are you went the other way. You call everybody a mark when they come at you any kind of way. I wasn’t even trying to attack you because you damn well know the shoe fits and EVERYBODY in TSC knows it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
More bullshyt because you came out with the mark label after I called you a stan, which is a fact about you. Instead of embracing what you are you went the other way. You call everybody a mark when they come at you any kind of way. I wasn’t even trying to attack you because you damn well know the shoe fits and EVERYBODY in TSC knows it.

:russell:

When people resort to attempted personal attacks or insults it's because they cannot argue the points. And that's again what happened here in this thread. And you can ask "EVERYONE" :mjlol: I don't ever back away from a discussion when I know I'm right. Never happen

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:russell:

When people resort to attempted personal attacks or insults it's because they cannot argue the points. And that's again what happened here in this thread. And you can ask "EVERYONE" :mjlol: I don't ever back away from a discussion when I know I'm right. Never happen
Says the guy who calls people marks when he’s in his feelings. :dead:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:mjlol: That's not me attacking you, You got offended but it wasn't an insult. It was me pointing out your own hypocrisy in your previous statements

I gotta explain everything to you huh? Just like a child. You went back to the mark label, which had nothing to do with the conversation we were having. You had nothing else to contribute after I aired out your bullshyt so you hit the “yeah, yeah, but you’re a mark!”

Can you shut the fukk up now and stop digging your own grave deeper? I wanna enjoy my 420 already. :russell:

• Haha
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I gotta explain everything to you huh? Just like a child. You went back to the mark label, which had nothing to do with the conversation we were having. You had nothing else to contribute after I aired out your bullshyt so you hit the “yeah, yeah, but you’re a mark!”

Can you shut the fukk up now and stop digging your own grave deeper? I wanna enjoy my 420 already. :russell:

Just like I thought.. You had nothing this whole time :mjlol:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
This chick was going viral on Twitter for half of the year just based off her leaving and where she would go. I think we should encourage the girls especially the black girls to aim higher but that's just me :manny:

There's wrestling viral, and then there's actual viral. As I said initially, hope Mercedes gets the Star Wars bag since it's a guaranteed cash cow for life, but for :Stooge:'s like @Eric Brooks to claim that she has this massively important role in The Mandalorian that no one else could possibly do is an absolute fukking joke. I don't know what show he's watching, but based on the one that just wrapped up on Disney+, she has a minimal role that anyone could play. Just because Jon Farvreau picked her because of her appearance on Hot Ones (yes, that is legitimately the reason why she was asked to be on The Mandalorian, look it up), doesn't mean that she plays this absolute vital part of the show.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
you all :mjcry:
L8OZ.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Great heel promo.

Hit that bytch with the spiderman heel troll cover band bad song with the guitar.

Promo setting has that promoter getting money by any means necessary feel.
Just black this hall way out and get this money.

Art Barr