Next Dean Ambrose? F1ck him. Im the next Rock- Mercedes Mone

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No wonder she's only had like 1 line in the new season of Mando :picard:
Word? Going by what her stans be sayin about her on the show you would think she’s 2nd on the call sheet next to Pedro Pascal.

I only saw the first few episodes of season one so I never got to her part. :manny:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Word? Going by what her stans be sayin about her on the show you would think she’s 2nd on the call sheet next to Pedro Pascal.

I only saw the first few episodes of season one so I never got to her part. :manny:

Nah, she's a side character. She's basically a side character to another character on the show. She had a bigger role last season, but she's only been in like 2-3 episodes this season & her character hasn't really done anything so far. She's been mostly giving mean mugs to the camera and maybe delivering 1-2 lines total. You would think after last season and Gina Carano getting the boot, she would've had a bigger role.

She gave a prominent Star Wars character a tornado DDT last season though :pachaha:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
This top bunk sissy @Eric Brooks quoted my post and couldn't dispute anything I said... false accusations and name calling 😂🤣

Now since I've had a few disagreement with a few posters I'm sneak dissing... bytch you quoted me. Like I said if stardom or wherever the fukk this cony bald headed broad wrestle at was so live and popping where the fukk the live thread at ho... Cause you know them shyts would do rampage numbers 😂🤣

But since you feeling yourself I'm in Zone 4 OCP, we can box it out or shoot it out don't matter to me playboy. That's if you really from Atlanta. Quote this post to Let me know when you by Ikhlas or the car wash... talking about Reddit. bytch I ain't never had to use someone else's thoughts or opinions from social media to make my point...you Max Stunt double. You ain't funny nor original.

Who Am I
I see such and such poster dapped your post :heh:

She sells tons of merch. She is the reason Stardom, no. She's the reason NJPW is still in business. That's why she's the CEO, Cause she's a draw. :heh:

What, she's a great actor. If it wasn't for her, The Mandolrian would have flopped and got cancelled. :heh:

Are you slow, I made the thread :heh:

All that for a woman who doesn't know you exist. Sad part is she's married an you lusting after her...Get A Life
Like I Said. Zone 4/OCP... You can either pull up or shut up

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Nah, she's a side character. She's basically a side character to another character on the show. She had a bigger role last season, but she's only been in like 2-3 episodes this season & her character hasn't really done anything so far. She's been mostly giving mean mugs to the camera and maybe delivering 1-2 lines total. You would think after last season and Gina Carano getting the boot, she would've had a bigger role.

She gave a prominent Star Wars character a tornado DDT last season though :pachaha:

Man based off what i be reading on twitter. they be acting like she's up front and center on this Mandalorian shyt

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This top bunk sissy @Eric Brooks quoted my post and couldn't dispute anything I said... false accusations and name calling 😂🤣

Now since I've had a few disagreement with a few posters I'm sneak dissing... bytch you quoted me. Like I said if stardom or wherever the fukk this cony bald headed broad wrestle at was so live and popping where the fukk the live thread at ho... Cause you know them shyts would do rampage numbers 😂🤣

But since you feeling yourself I'm in Zone 4 OCP, we can box it out or shoot it out don't matter to me playboy. That's if you really from Atlanta. Quote this post to Let me know when you by Ikhlas or the car wash... talking about Reddit. bytch I ain't never had to use someone else's thoughts or opinions from social media to make my point...you Max Stunt double. You ain't funny nor original.

Who Am I
I see such and such poster dapped your post :heh:

She sells tons of merch. She is the reason Stardom, no. She's the reason NJPW is still in business. That's why she's the CEO, Cause she's a draw. :heh:

What, she's a great actor. If it wasn't for her, The Mandolrian would have flopped and got cancelled. :heh:

Are you slow, I made the thread :heh:

All that for a woman who doesn't know you exist. Sad part is she's married an you lusting after her...Get A Life
Like I Said. Zone 4/OCP... You can either pull up or shut up
When you offer to meet up and shoot the fair one with marks they go MIA and never show up.

Me and @R=G were smashing hoes from Ocean Beach to Del Mar and nobody ever stepped to us. @Larry Legend offered to be special enforcer on some Mike Tyson shyt at SoFi and all we heard was crickets. Yet they stay talking greasy online, FOH.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
When you offer to meet up and shoot the fair one with marks they go MIA and never show up.

Me and @R=G were smashing hoes from Ocean Beach to Del Mar and nobody ever stepped to us. @Larry Legend offered to be special enforcer on some Mike Tyson shyt at SoFi and all we heard was crickets. Yet they stay talking greasy online, FOH.
Big Homie I feel them blues. All I posted was my opinion related to the topic at hand. Dude accused me of being white, mentally disturbed, a reddit something. Not one time when he quoted me did he state where he agreed/disagreed. Just name calling and false accusations the fukk

All that slick talking and fly shyt when we in the same state and possibly the same city can be squashed real quick like.

Real nikkas don't start shyt we finish it...

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
i dont know what is going on in here but

giphy.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

You wanna fight because of online bickering over play fighting. Do you know how dumb that sounds? :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:russ: I just got home and .... :mjlol: this retard @jeh wants to shoot a fair one? Trust me you don't. Nobody does.

And what is there to dispute on this topic? Yes, you are a sneak dissin kinda guy. I said what I said but here's some facts that nobody can dispute.

1. Yes, she was invited back on The Mandalorian. @TheGreatShowtime mentioned she hasn't had much dialogue in season 3 but she's been in front and center of all the major events and add to the fact that her action figures sell well, she's going to be a Star Wars character for years to come.

2. She's selling out shows for NJPW and pushing merch and she's helped their U.S. subscriber base so how could it be painted as anything other than a success? She's also had two really good matches so far if you're into that.

3. The clip posted here is ten seconds of trolling, so what. Not many people here watched the whole thing. She cut a good promo at the end when she got serious.

What U.S. women are better promos anyway? Most of them are not good on the mic. At least she has charisma in and out of the ring.