[NEWS] President to meet with video game industry over “violent” games today. 3/8/18.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You dudes is delusional.

Ripping heads off and dismembering bodies with blood and guts everywhere in a variety of ways for hours each day isn't good for long term mental health. A good 75% of these games right now are an embarassment, it's no wonder gaming is considered a hobby for losers and socially maladjusted individuals. Y'all need to wake the fukk up.

These types of games can still be made but they need to be regulated way stricter than they are right now. Deal with it. You'll live without another game where you can mow down innocent pedestrians for fun. fukking weirdos.
nikka I aint met ONE nikka in my 30+ years of living that wanted to hurt somebody cause of a fukkin videogame. U have no evidence to back up ur claims. If a nikka crazy enough to let a videogame influence him to go commit murder. Than videogames are the LEAST of this person’s issues. Now please go get yo ass back in the truck and drive away from this topic.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Bottomline is video games and movies are already well regulated and can't be used to kill people...

This shooting up schools shyt is strictly an Amerikkkan CAC thing...Video games have nothing to do with it and we know that to be FACT because it doesn't occur anywhere else in the world where they play the same video games...

So what does Amerikkka do differently than the rest of the world? Maybe just maybe allowing any backwoods moron and their inbred cavelings to purchase military grade assault rifles isn't a bright idea?

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
I read an article once that discussed the infamous Call of Duty "No Russian" stage, where players have the option of participating in an airport massacre or not, and apparently some behavioral health professionals were saying that the kids who didn't partake in it had some clear issues with separating fantasy from fiction (which could lead to behavioral issues down the road) while the kids that just shot everyone up had a normal grasp on reality and understood it was just a game.

Now I don't feel so bad about running everyone over in GTA V...

:hubie:

Daps
I read an article once that discussed the infamous Call of Duty "No Russian" stage, where players have the option of participating in an airport massacre or not, and apparently some behavioral health professionals were saying that the kids who didn't partake in it had some clear issues with separating fantasy from fiction (which could lead to behavioral issues down the road) while the kids that just shot everyone up had a normal grasp on reality and understood it was just a game.

Now I don't feel so bad about running everyone over in GTA V...

:hubie:

That's crazy breh.

I mean I get the logic behind it but wow, that was the only scene I've ever played in a video game where I felt it was wrong to participate.

Daps
Anyway our president a dumbass and our country is fukking garbage and run by corporations more than the government.

We've always known this lol. I mean there are some conspiracy weirdos out there but like almost all the well known conspiracies were always true.

This isn't gonna solve a fukking thing. It's hilarious that we're trying to re-vamp virtual reality but we're not even THINKING about making guns harder to attain lmao Jesus Christ.

Someone needs to cleanse the government and fire everyone, this shyt is beyond delusional.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Last time they regulated guns was when the Panthers shook Ronald Reagan. Deregulated after the Panthers were gone:francis:

Thats all we need to know about gun regulation in this country
they saw negroes with guns and they changed the rules on that ass!!
:mjlol: