[NEWS] President to meet with video game industry over “violent” games today. 3/8/18.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Juelzing...blah, blah.

We're fukking humans that have to kill things to live. Humans are violent as shyt. These games are just a reflection of that :manny:
we can also strive to be better, and recognize that certain behaviors have no place in our modern society :ld:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
we can also strive to be better, and recognize that certain behaviors have no place in our modern society :ld:
Yeah, I agree, but let's not forget that humans have been violent as shyt, for ever. We're fukking savage with our shyt. I'm literally thinking about becoming a vegetarian, as I think killing other sentient beings is wrong. It took me a while to understand that, but shyt is fukked up when you think about it.

Breh, we literally have to take away another being's life to sustain our own. shyt is :mindblown: when you think about it

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yeah, I agree, but let's not forget that humans have been violent as shyt, for ever. We're fukking savage with our shyt. I'm literally thinking about becoming a vegetarian, as I think killing other sentient beings is wrong. It took me a while to understand that, but shyt is fukked up when you think about it.

Breh, we literally have to take away another being's life to sustain our own. shyt is :mindblown: when you think about it
it bugs me when I'm at the grocery store and I see someone left a package of meat by the cookies, or whatever (because they decided they didn't want it for whatever reason). like yo, that animal lived and died so you could just waste it's meat :dahell:

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Dunno if this was posted but

From the official White House channel

b-b-but the emails ya'll.

Only silver lining is that the Alt-Right/GamerGate internet trolls played themselves
by supporting a guy who actually wants to ruin their precious gaming hobby :umad:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dunno if this was posted but

From the official White House channel

b-b-but the emails ya'll.

Only silver lining is that the Alt-Right/GamerGate internet trolls played themselves
by supporting a guy who actually wants to ruin their precious gaming hobby :umad:

I don’t even get your point at all. Yeah, games are violent, but that’s human nature.

Don’t make me go back to my animal point I made before :ufdup:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They continue to scapegoat instead of addressing the REAL cause of gun violence but hey...:hubie: When you're white it's all right...

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Yup. 100% right. He ain't trying to hear that though. He's lost and naive:manny:
When we gonna ban the nikka? He obviously tryin to bait and troll nikkas :picard: Wouldnt be suprised if he a cac. I mean shyt, there is a reason he at 250 negs

they saw negroes with guns and they changed the rules on that ass!!
:mjlol:
The cacs dont want to see us come up cus they scared we gonna fukk them over the way they fukked us over :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You consume our shyt though. Music, TV, games, etc. You wish you were American :ufdup:

:troll:
Americans are like Ned Flanders parents
uKjrRMn.jpg