[NEWS] President to meet with video game industry over “violent” games today. 3/8/18.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is some fukking bullshyt. I always say this, during this type of debate, but look at Japan. They have some of the most violent and sexually explicit games, ever. Japan also has a low crime rate.

Thus, games aren't causing this. It's an American problem

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Video games are way too violent though. It's okay in doses but it's to the point where it's so over the top at times that it's embarrassing. Why do people need all this blood and gore to enjoy a video game, is it that serious?

Remember the trailer for the first Last of Us back in the day? The way the crowd cheered at a dude getting his face blown off with a shotgun was mad disturbing. It's not a good thing, I don't give a fukk what anybody says. It's time to reign some of this shyt in.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
This is some fukking bullshyt. I always say this, during this type of debate, but look at Japan. They have some of the most violent and sexually explicit games, ever. Japan also has a low crime rate.

Thus, games aren't causing this. It's an American problem

Japan has an ancient and continuous culture that can somewhat mitigate this shyt to a certain extent, but even they are starting to feel the effects, it just manifests in different ways. You'd have to be a complete idiot to think that all this exaggerated blood and gore in video games today isn't at least contributing to the obsession with violence. It's a real problem in this country. It should be addressed at the same time as guns and gun control...because at the end of the day it's a detriment to our culture. People need to grow the fukk up. Video games aren't that important in life.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Japan has an ancient and continuous culture that can somewhat mitigate this shyt to a certain extent, but even they are starting to feel the effects, it just manifests in different ways. You'd have to be a complete idiot to think that all this exaggerated blood and gore in video games today isn't at least contributing to the obsession with violence. It's a real problem in this country. It should be addressed at the same time as guns and gun control...because at the end of the day it's a detriment to our culture. People need to grow the fukk up. Video games aren't that important in life.
Juelzing...blah, blah.

We're fukking humans that have to kill things to live. Humans are violent as shyt. These games are just a reflection of that :manny:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Juelzing...blah, blah.

We're fukking humans that have to kill things to live. Humans are violent as shyt. These games are just a reflection of that :manny:

Nah bro...that's you, and people like you who these games cater to....the lowest common denominator, no offense. And for those who have serious mental and emotional problems the bullshyt in these games is most definitely a factor in them indulging in their fantasies, then they eventually want to act them out in real time. Society should strive for better.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah bro...that's you, and people like you who these games cater to....the lowest common denominator, no offense. And for those who have serious mental and emotional problems the bullshyt in these games is most definitely a factor in them indulging in their fantasies, then they eventually want to act them out in real time. Society should strive for better.
Well, I appreciate what you're saying. However, I take some offense to your argument. I'm bi-polar and have to deal with that shyt daily. I'm "crazy" but I'm not out hurting people. I just don't like these sweeping statements about this shyt.

I realize you were being respectful with your post. I appreciate that. But, you're saying some shyt I can't agree with

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The most violent times in this country was before rap music, violent video games or any of that shyt. If u wanna argue facts. We had shyt like Good Times, Cheers, Happy Days, Pong and music about love yet the crime rate was sky high.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The most violent times in this country was before rap music, violent video games or any of that shyt. If u wanna argue facts. We had shyt like Good Times, Cheers, Happy Days, Pong and music about love yet the crime rate was sky high.
Yeah, breh. I think people forget that humans are violent as fukk. It's all nice and good to think we're good beings, but in reality, we're violent, aggressive, and hateful.

Games aren't to blame at all

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah, breh. I think people forget that humans are violent as fukk. It's all nice and good to think we're good beings, but in reality, we're violent, aggressive, and hateful.

Games aren't to blame at all
shyt there was a time where muthafukkas did the shyt that nikkas do in video games in real life for entertainment. “Are you not entertained?!..”