[NEWS] President to meet with video game industry over “violent” games today. 3/8/18.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah, breh. I think people forget that humans are violent as fukk. It's all nice and good to think we're good beings, but in reality, we're violent, aggressive, and hateful.

Games aren't to blame at all

If you need to see mad blood and decapitated heads and mutilated bodies in video games to enjoy them there's something wrong with you. Sorry.

This is why most gamers are loser weirdos.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
shyt there was a time where muthafukkas did the shyt that nikkas do in video games in real life for entertainment. “Are you not entertained?!..”

You dudes are weirdos man. It's cool to want blood and stuff in games when you 11 years old. If you a grown man worried about your video games being less gratuitously violent you have serious issues.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you need to see mad blood and decapitated heads and mutilated bodies in video games to enjoy them there's something wrong with you. Sorry.

This is why most gamers are loser weirdos.
Breh, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but not anymore :ufdup:

You clearly don’t understand the human condition. You’re fooling yourself thinking that blood, violence, and hate aren’t part of what it means to be a human

To clarify that, what food did you eat tonight? Probably some sort of meat.

We literally have to kill living beings to sustain our life.

Think about that :ufdup:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You dudes are weirdos man. It's cool to want blood and stuff in games when you 11 years old. If you a grown man worried about your video games being less gratuitously violent you have serious issues.
U dont know me my nikka so u aint got no place callin me a weirdo. Muthafukka there’s blood and all kinda shyt in all kinda ADULT forms of entertainment. That shyt aint meant for KIDS and this is where u seem to get shyt fukked up at. U over here acting like kids are the ONLY market for violence. Yet u calling US weirdos? Sex and violence ALWAYS sold. Its nothing new. Keep a rated PG house if u feel that strongly about it but dont try to shyt on other people.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
U dont know me my nikka so u aint got no place callin me a weirdo. Muthafukka there’s blood and all kinda shyt in all kinda ADULT forms of entertainment. That shyt aint meant for KIDS and this is where u seem to get shyt fukked up at. U over here acting like kids are the ONLY market for violence. Yet u calling US weirdos? Sex and violence ALWAYS sold. Its nothing new. Keep a rated PG house if u feel that strongly about it but dont try to shyt on other people.
Yup. 100% right. He ain't trying to hear that though. He's lost and naive:manny:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Violence in most movies pales in comparison to what's in these games, and people play these games for hours and hours for days on end, and the player is essentially acting them out. It's not healthy, period. I'm not talking about regular action game type shyt, I'm talking about straight up gratuitous violence. If you really kicking up a fuss over that shyt being curbed a little bit you a weirdo, sorry. Stop acting like this conversation doesn't need to happen. It does and it's long overdue.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Violence in most movies pales in comparison to what's in these games, and people play these games for hours and hours for days on end, and the player is essentially acting them out. It's not healthy, period. I'm not talking about regular action game type shyt, I'm talking about straight up gratuitous violence. If you really kicking up a fuss over that shyt being curbed a little bit you a weirdo, sorry. Stop acting like this conversation doesn't need to happen. It does and it's long overdue.
Um...Isn't it better to let our violent tendencies out in a video game, rather than real life?

Games are a healthy way to let out aggression without actually hurting anybody. Matter of fact, I think video games minimize crazy violent acts. You're just biased and can't see this shyt clearly :manny:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You dudes is delusional.

Ripping heads off and dismembering bodies with blood and guts everywhere in a variety of ways for hours each day isn't good for long term mental health. A good 75% of these games right now are an embarassment, it's no wonder gaming is considered a hobby for losers and socially maladjusted individuals. Y'all need to wake the fukk up.

These types of games can still be made but they need to be regulated way stricter than they are right now. Deal with it. You'll live without another game where you can mow down innocent pedestrians for fun. fukking weirdos.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You dudes is delusional.

Ripping heads off and dismembering bodies with blood and guts everywhere in a variety of ways for hours each day isn't good for long term mental health. A good 75% of these games right now are an embarassment, it's no wonder gaming is considered a hobby for losers and socially maladjusted individuals. Y'all need to wake the fukk up.

These types of games can still be made but they need to be regulated way stricter than they are right now. Deal with it. You'll live without another game where you can mow down innocent pedestrians for fun. fukking weirdos.
Dap/undap, reported and negged :camby:

You clearly don’t understand what’s going on here. It’s time for you to leave this sub-forum. It’s not for you :ufdup:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
ive been playing violent video games for over 20 years and i have some fukking issues. Ive never even held a gun before. It has nothing to do with video games. The governments always trying to blame some sort of pop culture entity instead of themselves