[NEWS] President to meet with video game industry over “violent” games today. 3/8/18.

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
I don’t even get your point at all. Yeah, games are violent, but that’s human nature.

Don’t make me go back to my animal point I made before :ufdup:
I think you mis-interpreted my post.We're on the side same I think.
I just posted the compilation made by the White House itself, which shows that'll they explore every solution except the ones that actually make sense

The only funny part about this whole thing is that the ***** gamer crowd worships Trump, the same person who wants to restrict one of their favorite hobbies.
Talk about backfire.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think you mis-interpreted my post.We're on the side same I think.
I just posted the compilation made by the White House itself, which shows that'll they explore every solution except the ones that actually make sense

The only funny part about this whole thing is that the ***** gamer crowd worships Trump, the same person who wants to restrict one of their favorite hobbies.
Talk about backfire.
Yo fukking Trump is stupid as shyt (I live in Houston for god's sake). none of this shyt matters. With every school shooting people go crazy/ It never amounts to anything though. manny:

I'm pro gun as hell, and I can't even legally own one (metal illness...:mjcry:) We need guns to counter tyrannical govs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol donald and baron going to play through games first to make sure its ok for the rest of us

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Violence in most movies pales in comparison to what's in these games, and people play these games for hours and hours for days on end, and the player is essentially acting them out. It's not healthy, period. I'm not talking about regular action game type shyt, I'm talking about straight up gratuitous violence. If you really kicking up a fuss over that shyt being curbed a little bit you a weirdo, sorry. Stop acting like this conversation doesn't need to happen. It does and it's long overdue.
I see where your coming from but this applies to kids more then adults, kids shouldn’t be sitting in front of a tv all day playing violent video games which is where this trump situation correlated with this, and the school shootings.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I see where your coming from but this applies to kids more then adults, kids shouldn’t be sitting in front of a tv all day playing violent video games which is where this trump situation correlated with this, and the school shootings.

Yeah but we can't keep being daft and acting like it's squarely on the parents. It is in a large sense, but there's no reason why it can't be a conversation. There has to be some give and take within the realm of common sense. There's nothing wrong with addressing violence in video games, and asking ourselves if it should be ignored with everything going wrong with the greater culture today. Guns, video games, social media and the isolation and vapidness it's causing, etc...all of this is related to each other. We are being desensitized in every way these days.

This guy @Ciggavelli freely admits he has a mental illness, look how passionate he is about retaining his right to indulge in playing violent video games talking about toppling governments....that right there is a red flag...it's not healthy.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yeah but we can't keep being daft and acting like it's squarely on the parents. It is in a large sense, but there's no reason why it can't be a conversation. There has to be some give and take within the realm of common sense. There's nothing wrong with addressing violence in video games, and asking ourselves if it should be ignored with everything going wrong with the greater culture today. Guns, video games, social media and the isolation and vapidness it's causing, etc...all of this is related to each other. We are being desensitized in every way these days.

This guy @Ciggavelli freely admits he has a mental illness, look how passionate he is about retaining his right to indulge in playing violent video games talking about toppling governments....that right there is a red flag...it's not healthy.
I think the isolation, and lack of real social skills is an issue. it can basically cause a lack of empathy, which I think can lead to other forms of antisocial behavior

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
nikka I aint met ONE nikka in my 30+ years of living that wanted to hurt somebody cause of a fukkin videogame. U have no evidence to back up ur claims. If a nikka crazy enough to let a videogame influence him to go commit murder. Than videogames are the LEAST of this person’s issues. Now please go get yo ass back in the truck and drive away from this topic.
Not sure if you remember when Columbine happened, but all the talk was these dudes played doom and counter strike, thats why they did it.....im sitting there like :stopitslime: so two kids shoot up their school because of counter strike, what did the other 20 million people that played it at the time do?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Boo! I'm getting help now. I'm in rehab for 90 days now. It's gonna get better