Newly crowned c00n 50 cent: Justin Bieber isn't racist, he's just a baby

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Who cares if certain celebs are not throwing bieber under the bus?

Why do blacks ALWAYS need validation?

If not from whites folks... It's celebrities... smh

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yall remember John Mayer .... he was one of Black Celebrities' top 5 white pals in 2010........ but he "slipped" up and said some shiit, and basically ain't heard about this dude since .. http://perezhilton.com/2010-02-10-n...rible-racist-comments-to-playboy#.U5IYA3J5PSg

Was this racist or just............................... bad humor (if there is such a thing) ?? :patrice:

MAYER: It depends on what I picked up. My two biggest hits are “Your Body Is a Wonderland” and “Daughters.” If you think those songs are pandering, then you’ll think I’m a douche bag. It’s like I come on very strong. I am a very…I’m just very. V-E-R-Y. And if you can’t handle very, then I’m a douche bag. But I think the world needs a little very. That’s why black people love me.

PLAYBOY: Because you’re very?

MAYER: Someone asked me the other day, “What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?” And by the way, it’s sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a n****r pass. Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass? But I said, “I can’t really have a hood pass. I’ve never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told, ‘We’re full.’"

PLAYBOY: It is true; a lot of rappers love you. You recorded with Common and Kanye West, played live with Jay-Z.

MAYER: What is being black? It’s making the most of your life, not taking a single moment for granted. Taking something that’s seen as a struggle and making it work for you, or you’ll die inside. Not to say that my struggle is like the collective struggle of black America. But maybe my struggle is similar to one black dude’s.

PLAYBOY: Do black women throw themselves at you?

MAYER: I don’t think I open myself to it. My dikk is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a fukkin’ David Duke cock. I’m going to start dating separately from my dikk.

PLAYBOY: Let’s put some names out there. Let’s get specific.

MAYER: I always thought Holly Robinson Peete was gorgeous. Every white dude loved Hilary from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. And Kerry Washington. She’s superhot, and she’s also white-girl crazy. Kerry Washington would break your heart like a white girl. Just all of a sudden she’d be like, “Yeah, I sucked his dikk. Whatever.” And you’d be like, “What? We weren’t talking about that.” That’s what “Heartbreak Warfare” is all about, when a girl uses jealousy as a tactic.

Read more: http://perezhilton.com/2010-02-10-n...ible-racist-comments-to-playboy#ixzz33tDgVjiG

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Because making jokes about killing ******s and joining the KKK isn't born out of hatred and malevolence? :leon:
No it's born out of the ignorance that nearly every white person suffers from in regards to racial issues and what's acceptable or not especially after you've probably been given a pass and grown up in a mainly white area.
But I did state what that activity may lead to and why it's a problem and why I would never associate with Beiber.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Who cares if certain celebs are not throwing bieber under the bus?

Why do blacks ALWAYS need validation?

If not from whites folks... It's celebrities... smh

It's not validation, it's about these nikkas tap dancing for white people while throwing their own people under the bus. Part of the reason why there are so many racist actions nowadays is because black people don't do anything about it or start excusing it and belittling it in an attempt to impress white people.

Now why don't you take your white ass on out of here?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Why did this have happen right after Kanye's wedding? nikka gotta be too busy blowing Kim's back out to care or comment. If no one else had've spoke their mind, he would have.We NEED you ye :wow:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to defend this fakkit ass white Canadian culture vulture. :mindblown: Like what do you get out of defending him?

The damn fakkit is from a town not too far away from Toronto, where artists like Drake, Kardinal Offishal, and even Main Source come from. This kid came out as a fukkin teenybopper and in order to shed that image, he decided to coopt black culture. Suddenly he started sagging his pants, getting covered in tattoos, acting more aggressive, which is something HE thought black culture entailed. The entire concept of coopting and culturally appropriation is racist. Look at the fukkin bigger picture here. He was put on by a black male, who decided to take a chance and sign some fakkit ass kid from youtube. I ain't taking these excuses about him not knowing any better. Really? A fukkin kid who was born in 1994? Who grew up in an era where information is readily available through the internet, smart phones, etc.

I don't understand why y'all go so hard to defend this b*stard, when nobody was coming in to cape for Trayvon Martin, who was the same damn age. The poor child (RIP) didn't even live to see his fukkin 18th birthday. And two years later his name is still being dragged through the mud. Put on trial for his own fukkin murder. He was a black kid living the lifestyle that Justin Bieber wanted to so badly live himself, without the consequences.

15 years old is old enough to know the difference between right and mothafukkin wrong man. This kid was making ****** jokes and having an evil white devil grin on his fukkin face.

Stop reducing racism to being friends with black people and the like, and stop being an idiot on purpose. You do realize he was making these jokes while he already had one album under his belt and was signed to USHER, A BLACK ARTIST?

:camby:

Amen sista

:salute:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defend a white man because he's a baby but not your own son brehs
How is he not defending his son? What did his son do that needs to be defended? I'm not a 50 fan in the least but some shyt he says is on point. Why does a kid need 200 pairs of shoes for school. It ain't even 200 days in the school year.