Newly crowned c00n 50 cent: Justin Bieber isn't racist, he's just a baby

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless fif was actually there, and actually heard bieber say that statement, I don't think you can actually crucify someone for an actual statement of aggressive content whether or not it's been actually recorded

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Waits patiently for the God Son's comments, Common's comments, Black Thought's comments, Dead Prez's comments, Talib's comments, Bun B's comments, and ........................................................................ and of course Ja Rule's comments :laugh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
erin-andrews-50-cent-kiss-gif-sb-nation.gif

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
the more i think about it, the more these reactions piss me off. We really will NEVER unite. And too be honest, i dont give a fukk. i dont consider any bieber supporter to be an ally of mine or my people, and i really wouldnt care if the majority of these c00ns jumped off a fukking bridge. im sick of blacks caring about the white slavemaster. DID HE DEFEND YOU WHEN HE SAID THIS FILTH? fukk BIEBER.

c00n LIST 1.0
whoopi
usher raymond iv
ymcmb
mike tyson
morgan freeman
don lemon
lord jamar
floyd mayweather
migos
soulja boy

feel free to add on

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do cats actually think Bieber hates Black people or views them as inferior though? I don't know what he feels, but he could be more than popular and successful without surrounding himself with Black friends. Yet he chooses to do that. Seems like true racist would be unlikely to associate like that. Sounds like he just says stupid racist shyt sometimes without thinking how deeply it affects others. It's not just another joke to be said and forgotten about to some people. He still a dumbass with average talent tho.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
the more i think about it, the more these reactions piss me off. We really will NEVER unite. And too be honest, i dont give a fukk. i dont consider any bieber supporter to be an ally of mine or my people, and i really wouldnt care if the majority of these c00ns jumped off a fukking bridge. im sick of blacks caring about the white slavemaster. DID HE DEFEND YOU WHEN HE SAID THIS FILTH? fukk BIEBER.

c00n LIST 1.0
whoopi
usher raymond iv
ymcmb
mike tyson
morgan freeman
don lemon
lord jamar
floyd mayweather
migos
soulja boy

feel free to add on

out of all the straight bullshyt i read in this thread i found this statement/post the most ironic...

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Do cats actually think Bieber hates Black people or views them as inferior though? I don't know what he feels, but he could be more than popular and successful without surrounding himself with Black friends. Yet he chooses to do that. Seems like true racist would be unlikely to associate like that. Sounds like he just says stupid racist shyt sometimes without thinking how deeply it affects others. It's not just another joke to be said and forgotten about to some people. He still a dumbass with average talent tho.

Do you know where Bieber is right now? Mexico. In a mansion. Relaxing. :aicmon:

Guess what he has done during all of this? Post some Bible scriptures on IG and some bullshyt apologies while In Mexico. Does that sound like someone who is remorseful or really wants to prove to people that he's mature?