Newly crowned c00n 50 cent: Justin Bieber isn't racist, he's just a baby

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to defend this fakkit ass white Canadian culture vulture. :mindblown: Like what do you get out of defending him?

The damn fakkit is from a town not too far away from Toronto, where artists like Drake, Kardinal Offishal, and even Main Source come from. This kid came out as a fukkin teenybopper and in order to shed that image, he decided to coopt black culture. Suddenly he started sagging his pants, getting covered in tattoos, acting more aggressive, which is something HE thought black culture entailed. The entire concept of coopting and culturally appropriation is racist. Look at the fukkin bigger picture here. He was put on by a black male, who decided to take a chance and sign some fakkit ass kid from youtube. I ain't taking these excuses about him not knowing any better. Really? A fukkin kid who was born in 1994? Who grew up in an era where information is readily available through the internet, smart phones, etc.

I don't understand why y'all go so hard to defend this b*stard, when nobody was coming in to cape for Trayvon Martin, who was the same damn age. The poor child (RIP) didn't even live to see his fukkin 18th birthday. And two years later his name is still being dragged through the mud. Put on trial for his own fukkin murder. He was a black kid living the lifestyle that Justin Bieber wanted to so badly live himself, without the consequences.

15 years old is old enough to know the difference between right and mothafukkin wrong man. This kid was making ****** jokes and having an evil white devil grin on his fukkin face.

Stop reducing racism to being friends with black people and the like, and stop being an idiot on purpose. You do realize he was making these jokes while he already had one album under his belt and was signed to USHER, A BLACK ARTIST?

:camby:
That was the point of my last paragraph.
I'm just trying to point out that there's levels to white supremacy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
black people are taking so many Ls nowadays. we're a fukking joke as a community at this point. white people, latinos, asians, they're all :laff: at us. we can't even defend ourselves against racism. we have to apologize for OTHER people calling us ******s. :wtf:

it's just unbelievably sad. the black community is just about finished. we've officially given up. as long as we can make a few dollars for our tap dancing, it's all good. :snoop:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
my reading comprehension is fine....again: the video is 5 yrs old....
Well, you need to tighten that shyt up. Re read what 50 said, than read what i posted.

"You have to grow up with all these expectations. I think Justin's still a baby and he's lost."

Justin Bieber is a grown ass 20 yr old man that has a mortgage, and prolly employs at least 15 ppl:mindblown:

He still a baby:rudy: fukk outta here:smh:

I dont get what's so hard to understand. I was directly responding to 50 calling Bieber a baby as a 20 yr old man. :comeon:

Please don't be one of those nikkas that argue just to argue. :snoop:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to defend this fakkit ass white Canadian culture vulture. :mindblown: Like what do you get out of defending him?

The damn fakkit is from a town not too far away from Toronto, where artists like Drake, Kardinal Offishal, and even Main Source come from. This kid came out as a fukkin teenybopper and in order to shed that image, he decided to coopt black culture. Suddenly he started sagging his pants, getting covered in tattoos, acting more aggressive, which is something HE thought black culture entailed. The entire concept of coopting and culturally appropriation is racist. Look at the fukkin bigger picture here. He was put on by a black male, who decided to take a chance and sign some fakkit ass kid from youtube. I ain't taking these excuses about him not knowing any better. Really? A fukkin kid who was born in 1994? Who grew up in an era where information is readily available through the internet, smart phones, etc.

I don't understand why y'all go so hard to defend this b*stard, when nobody was coming in to cape for Trayvon Martin, who was the same damn age. The poor child (RIP) didn't even live to see his fukkin 18th birthday. And two years later his name is still being dragged through the mud. Put on trial for his own fukkin murder. He was a black kid living the lifestyle that Justin Bieber wanted to so badly live himself, without the consequences.

15 years old is old enough to know the difference between right and mothafukkin wrong man. This kid was making ****** jokes and having an evil white devil grin on his fukkin face.

Stop reducing racism to being friends with black people and the like, and stop being an idiot on purpose. You do realize he was making these jokes while he already had one album under his belt and was signed to USHER, A BLACK ARTIST?

:banderas:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Nah, you was making excuses for the fakkit. :camby:
Justin Beiber's racist comments weren't born out of hatred or malevolence they were born out of ignorance brought on by his white privilege and being brought up in a faux post racial society which I've seen a lot in my life.
He's still shytty and deserves to be blacklisted but he's no Donald Sterling.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

giphy.gif

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Justin Beiber's racist comments weren't born out of hatred or malevolence they were born out of ignorance brought on by his white privilege and being brought up in a faux post racial society which I've seen a lot in my life.
He's still shytty and deserves to be blacklisted but he's no Donald Sterling.

Because making jokes about killing ******s and joining the KKK isn't born out of hatred and malevolence? :leon: