Newly crowned c00n 50 cent: Justin Bieber isn't racist, he's just a baby

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
953.gif

why can't Biebs' defenders simply say, "I don't think he racist, but it was dumb and he needs to take responsibility"
All this other shyt about his age, his black friends, and him embracing "black culture" reasons need to stop

I dapped you and agree, but also they don't want to say that "I say it in my music and I say it/have said it around him".......cause ultimately most these people that are defending him, with out any responsibility, fit in this category .... so any extraneous excuse, besides this are the reason you are seeing these remarks imo:sas2: .......

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I have no problem believing that Justin Beiber wouldn't have problems being friends with a black person :yeshrug:
I have no problem believing that Justin Beiber wouldn't help a black guy who he knows out or help an old black lady across the street :yeshrug:

I have no problem believing that Justin Beiber wouldn't be able to consistently party with black people without having negative thoughts or about them or ever go home and rant about the ******s he's seen today:yeshrug:
I have no problem believing that Justin Beiber doesn't support racial discrimination or slavery:yeshrug:
I have no problem that he wouldn't have a problem working under a black person:yeshrug:

I also have no problem believing that he thinks that America is a post racial society and that black people are a bunch of whiners and whites are the real people being discriminated and can't comprehend the difference between ****** and cracker and would treat any black person he knows as a token and ask to touch their hair or constantly bring up the color of their skin as a joke or that he's threatened by BBC or reinforces stereotypes in the form of jokes laced with what he believes to be truth :yeshrug:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
I have no problem believing that Justin Beiber wouldn't have problems being friends with a black person :yeshrug:
I have no problem believing that Justin Beiber wouldn't help a black guy who he knows out or help an:yeshrug: old black lady across the street

:russ: Have you seen the shyt he does to his fans? Why would he help a black lady he dont know

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I have no problem believing that Justin Beiber wouldn't help a black guy who he knows out or help an old black lady across the street :yeshrug:

I have no problem believing that Justin Beiber wouldn't be able to consistently party with black people without having negative thoughts or about them or ever go home and rant about the ******s he's seen today:yeshrug:
I have no problem believing that Justin Beiber doesn't support racial discrimination or slavery:yeshrug:
I have no problem that he wouldn't have a problem working under a black person:yeshrug:

I also have no problem believing that he thinks that America is a post racial society and that black people are a bunch of whiners and whites are the real people being discriminated and can't comprehend the difference between ****** and cracker and would treat any black person he knows as a token and ask to touch their hair or constantly bring up the color of their skin as a joke or that he's threatened by BBC and reinforces stereotypes :yeshrug:
:russ: Have you seen the shyt he does to his fans? Why would he help a black lady he dont know
If an old person asks you for something politely you do it :yeshrug:
He's still a bigot but there's levels to bigotry in my opinion and his is curable with education but that only works if people are open to it. The problem is when you have millions of Justin Beibers who think that it's okay to say those things and who knows what else in the upper echelon of society.