New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I live in NY and it depends. I'll admit and say we have the WOAT hoodrat black women. Especially in places like the Bronx and where I live.:scust:

But if you like Jamaican, Haitian or any other Caribbean women then NY has a good number of them. But our non-hoodrat women are definitely wifey material.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Right which is why I asked how old you are to put things in its proper context. Not negating your experience but overall it baffles me when dudes say negative things about the homegrown here in NYC. You can find ratchet women in every pocket of the south and trust me thats word to MEMPHIS and BATON ROUG(H)E. I went to school in the south and let me tell you slick, don't let the politeness get ya, southern women are as slick as they get. My old lady is from the south but if you ask me, NY, Cali, Houston, Atlanta and Toronto, they are all the same. Hot some days, cold the next and sour like grapes past the age of 30.

Not saying that down south doesn't have their share of ratchet women, but the feminine spirit doesn't bode too well in a condensed area where everything is fast paced and nasty cold weather is there 5 months of the year. Im an 80s baby and I seen this place go from top 5 to not mentioned at all in Black America. Face it, a lot of homegrown NY chicks aren't that desirable as wifey material to dudes universally.
Breh we don't even have the top tier black women game on lock here anymore. There are thorough sistas here but most of them are transplants. Now there are some native NY sistas that are dope but that shyt seems harder and harder to find

Its damn near impossible since gentrification came in and pushed them out. On top of some 90s baby brehettes being on that bedwench shyt, some brehs just look elsewhere and emancipate themselves.