New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Boricuas>>>>>>>>mexicans

Mexicans and nonblack central americans are WoAT

True, but that ain't saying much. Some of them are OD ratchet :huhldup: as bad as the fat ghetto east coast hoe.

I dunno why dudes hate exploring and going to different places on God's green earth for.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I actually prefer that as long as she don't pull out no burner or get me into drama. For jumpoff purposes only.
dahell2.png
the ny girl is way more attractive

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm going to wildly generalize and irresponsibly stereotype the whole city based on my personal experiences..

But it's true...

They either have the chicken head hood chicks that have more testosterone than the 1985 Chicago Bears and are obsessed with materialism on a level much higher than their lifestyle and accomplishments should warrant.. Their obsession with "luxury" while living in a 800 square foot sweat box infested by rodents has always struck me as odd. Fake hair, fake nails, fake lashes, fake capped teeth but with an ironic disdain for "fake n1ggas".
:manny:

facts. i love my city :russ:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
No why would I?

I love Black women

:martin:
if you don't live in NY (kept alone NYC) what makes you qualified to talk about the women?

So we just gonna pretend that Girls isn't on HBO Go and Friends isn't on Netflix?

Don't tell me I don't know the real New York

:camby:
Both girls & friends had ONE black girl on the shows and NEITHER was a constant character.

thats east coast women in general, but NYC chicks r rough man, like really rough....really mean and nasty personalities

on the east coast, black women r very emasculate and confrontational
I'm sure you mean masculine, as emasculate means 'to make a person weaker or less effective'

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Velvet (@TheVelvetRope__) on Twitter

>>>>>>>>>>>some ratchet skinny light bright

She materialistic and ratchet. You can keep that :scust:

Plus she probably put less work in her sex game since she so gassed up.

Bottom line, there is a world meant to be explored. Stop reading the same page of a book over and over again. Brehs that travel a lot like. @gator_king Have The Right To Observe

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Bottom line, there is a world meant to be explored. Stop reading the same page of a book over and over again. Brehs that travel a lot like. @gator_king Have The Right To Observe
lol you go have fun with your crazy skinny light bright . make sure you text her back:francis:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

Travel where?