New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK what you paranoid dudes talking about, black women rarely if ever date white men in nyc, you see the odd couple but theres a 90% she's a transplant. Afropunk attendee's like most black new yorkers are conscious, more so than anywhere else I've ever been, it's just embedded in the culture here, one of the few redeeming qualities about black new yorkers, men or women. I don't agree with yall assessment at all.

Last edited:

Man Down

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
There are females like that everywhere, of every ethnicity. Try and network out of your area? Just keep it pushin when you run into those chicks.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
@BrothaZay

I might have to smash these two especially the one on the right.

10574299_663727983722899_5658360107068239429_n.jpg

I got a weakness for hood chicks like this.
No doubt

I'd smash both without a second thought

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:ehh:

this is pretty on point. I hate those bytches.

Its wild because me and the homeys may go out and we just laugh at our selection of women. We all hood dudes per se, but we all have outgrown that, have businesses or good jobs of our own. We are are at that weird hybrid age where we r too old for this young era shyt and too young for the old way of doing things.

None of us are these new soft fake intellectual cornball nikkas that seem to be everywhere. So chicks think we r just "dumb hood nikkas" but that couldnt be further from the truth. Just because we dont dress like white boys and have some backbone to ourselves dont mean we r "ghetto" in a negative sense.

We just laugh at how these chicks fawn over these white men, but they are supposed to be the pro black, afrocentric one's. In Brooklyn its disgusting.

I keep telling y'all Dem erykah sabu's are the fakest bytches out on earth now.
She a bedwench.
if she to neo soul looking now.

As that look has no more actual integrity and no real standup gateway woman of the Gen to look to.
So, I guess they become angela Davis and think bedwenching is what's to it and not know angela Davis is a sellout.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have the Black coffee shop hippy chicks with natural hair, pseudo pro Black sensibilities, "edgy" tats and body piercings. A love for everything retro Black with no understanding on the current Black experience anywhere outside of the tri state area. Her only physical possessions are a rescue dog and an Apple lap top covered in comic book stickers. She has a blog that nobody reads with aspirations of being hired by Slate or The Daily Show. She has a white boyfriend with poor hygiene and dated a Black guy "once in HS, but usually doesn't vibe with them" unless they are self hating beta males that she sees as a "project" (similar to her rescue dog). She doesn't eat meat or dairy (at least not in front of anyone) and always has a weird hobby that has no logical connection to where she lives (like rock climbing). These type of Black women can be found in mass at the Afro Punk Festival.

This is 100% accurate

yet I would still :cape: these natural hair pseudo intellectual tumblr black girls are my weakness :noah: