New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
NYC chicks don't talk, they "toowalk"? :heh:
Ahh the new York accent. I still say it like that sometimes. It just alternates and I'm iffy on the new York women shyt. Im from there and I've been around phenomenal women as well as women that have the testosterone of a nikka named Bernard who did a 15 year bid in sing sing.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Nah fam. I'm a born/raised New Yorker. I could see how generalizations can be taken but NY of 2015 is not like it was back in the day, and we're not killing it in the fashion/music/females/influence game like we did when we were kids. That's just facts now. It sucks but it is what it is now. Doesn't mean that there still isn't fly shyt here tho

:dahell: i have no idea what your talking about in relation to this thread :pachaha:(bashing black women)

but i will say that just because other areas are able to prosper in other industries
doesnt mean that NYC has become second fiddle.

aside from music, i dont really see what everyone has been talking about post 911. :jbhmm:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You have never been here breh .

:heh:

The women here are gorgeous man the crazy thing is you don't even have to hit the clubs to see this :ld:

You're a dyke. I doubt you have good taste in women let alone have a good idea what an attractive woman looks like.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:banderas:

the way you was dapping tho thought you and @blackestofpanthers were
part of a brigade :steviej:

thank you for this post but the OP is an old SOHHtroll. applying logic to him/her/it is :shaq2:

i thought the same thing. lol @ the pizza tag tho.

had some mamas yesterday, them slices :ahh:

and im in Queens right now but i would never generalize ethnicities or say half the things these non
new yorkers said. my bad i figured you was a transplant.

I got chose...I been down for my people since day 1...Who an adult chooses as a mate isn't relevant...I'm not one of those nikkas you know.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:dahell: i have no idea what your talking about in relation to this thread :pachaha:(bashing black women)

but i will say that just because other areas are able to prosper in other industries
doesnt mean that NYC has become second fiddle.

aside from music, i dont really see what everyone has been talking about post 911. :jbhmm:

Breh we don't even have the top tier black women game on lock here anymore. There are thorough sistas here but most of them are transplants. Now there are some native NY sistas that are dope but that shyt seems harder and harder to find

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I've lived in every region of the states. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>East Coast women period.

A black woman from the south with her stuff together is wifey material. :wow:

I'd want it no other way :wow:

Alot of the BADDEST Chicks in ATL, DC and HOU are transplants from Louisiana.......

I'm sleep doe.

:russell:

This is true. They also bring the worst transplants as well though :francis:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really.

Where you think they from breh? I lived all over ATL from 10 yrs.........baddest chicks in ATL was from Louisiana, Cali and Houston.........in that order and that's facts. The others are debatable possibly........

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've lived in every region of the states. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>East Coast women period.

A black woman from the south with her stuff together is wifey material. :wow:

I'd want it no other way :wow:

This is true. They also bring the worst transplants as well though :francis:

In Houston after Katrina it was what it was, ATL had some too.....but other than that it was straight creole dimes running around everywhere and those bytches are magnifique......

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Where you think they from breh? I lived all over ATL from 10 yrs.........baddest chicks in ATL was from Louisiana, Cali and Houston.........in that order and that's facts. The others are debatable possibly........

lol hell naw

Most come from the Tri state NYC/NJ because of cost, Chi/Detroit/Ohio because of jobs, surrounding states like Alabama/Carolina/Florida and then Georgians from other cities. Maybe 10 years ago Louisiana was heavy. Cali and Houston? You got to be joking :mjlol:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Duke is making Dallas sound dope. California has the worst women though hands down.

Last edited: