New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
So we just gonna pretend that Girls isn't on HBO Go and Friends isn't on Netflix?

Don't tell me I don't know the real New York

:camby:

:youngsabo:

don't forget Gossip Girl breh.
what do you know about the crust of the Upper East Side, Manhattan's elite ?....and that one mixed girl from Brooklyn they tried to make more white.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Breh we don't even have the top tier black women game on lock here anymore. There are thorough sistas here but most of them are transplants. Now there are some native NY sistas that are dope but that shyt seems harder and harder to find

I disagree but agree toward the latter of rarity.

I'm a optimist

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Where you think they from breh? I lived all over ATL from 10 yrs.........baddest chicks in ATL was from Louisiana, Cali and Houston.........in that order and that's facts. The others are debatable possibly........

Breh that shyt is absurd. Louisiana woman not even out here in large enough numbers to even be up there like that. Outside of Riverdale and Lithonia you not gonna see a bunch of NO transplants anyway. And more folks move from the A to Texas than vice versa so they not out here like that either. Most of these transplant chicks is from the Midwest, Tri-State or Cali. Even alot of them from other cities in the south. GA State full of bad broads from bama little towns down in the low country. ATL dont get as many 3rd Coast or DMV transplants. For obvious reasons. DC, Dallas and Houston got pretty much the same shyt going on as we do. Breh Ive met more bad women in the A from random ass places like Portland or Toronto than the 3rd Coast

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I got chose...I been down for my people since day 1...Who an adult chooses as a mate isn't relevant...I'm not one of those nikkas you know.

I don't know you offline so that beside the point. I just found that ironic but I believe your story.

and who a mate chooses is definitely they business but it does hold relevancy

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to wildly generalize and irresponsibly stereotype the whole city based on my personal experiences..

But it's true...

They either have the chicken head hood chicks that have more testosterone than the 1985 Chicago Bears and are obsessed with materialism on a level much higher than their lifestyle and accomplishments should warrant.. Their obsession with "luxury" while living in a 800 square foot sweat box infested by rodents has always struck me as odd. Fake hair, fake nails, fake lashes, fake capped teeth but with an ironic disdain for "fake n1ggas". The type of chick that's never had a drivers license, but demands that any man she dates is "pushing something European". She has a constant need to "travel" and "put stamps on her passport", but wants to make it clear to do that "she don't need no man" (While earning $15 an hour at Dr. Jays) She always feels the need to mention some industry (music or sports only mind you) n1gga that's thirsty for her, showers her with gifts and attention ,but how she doesn't want to be bothered.

or

They have the Black coffee shop hippy chicks with natural hair, pseudo pro Black sensibilities, "edgy" tats and body piercings. A love for everything retro Black with no understanding on the current Black experience anywhere outside of the tri state area. Her only physical possessions are a rescue dog and an Apple lap top covered in comic book stickers. She has a blog that nobody reads with aspirations of being hired by Slate or The Daily Show. She has a white boyfriend with poor hygiene and dated a Black guy "once in HS, but usually doesn't vibe with them" unless they are self hating beta males that she sees as a "project" (similar to her rescue dog). She doesn't eat meat or dairy (at least not in front of anyone) and always has a weird hobby that has no logical connection to where she lives (like rock climbing). These type of Black women can be found in mass at the Afro Punk Festival.

I dare you to find any city with more sh1tty Black hoes per capita

:manny:

Outside of america im good with black chicks. In america fukk em. I live in nyc btw. Btw i have 99% success rate and p*ssy rate with them. No resentment. ( i can even pick up c00n hipsters, i have gift when it come to black girls) but the insecurity and self hate with them too annoying i cant deal. I fukk with european black girls

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Man you can't be from the dmv talking crazy like that .

nikka this area so diverse breh every and any culture gets play here.

The bytches so bad too and you talking bout wanna be hook bytches from mo county :dahell:

Mo county hoes super stuck up .

I live in bowie its not cool to act hood what are you talking bout :rudy:

Bowie! I'm reppin' the M' section LOL!

Daps
bump

A New York Chick came on a London bus and pretty much had control of the bus that I was on and displayed a public exhibit of Bedwenching claiming her husband was white and she was boasting about potentially having his beautiful mixed race babies:scust:

y'all were right these women are loud as hell:mjgrin: