New York City Has The Worst Combination of Black Women On Earth

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
:wtf:

Me, I may have different taste than you. I love me non stuck up, non gassed up, non ratchet women thst are low key. I hate me them materialistic broads that are extroverted. Maybe that's why I been with women from elsewhere, but if you can remain in the 5 boroughs and game through them, more power for you.

Me, I just don't play games or do nonsense, so that's why black women from down south and out west and even overseas I do much better. That's just me, not to knock on you.

Right which is why I asked how old you are to put things in its proper context. Not negating your experience but overall it baffles me when dudes say negative things about the homegrown here in NYC. You can find ratchet women in every pocket of the south and trust me thats word to MEMPHIS and BATON ROUG(H)E. I went to school in the south and let me tell you slick, don't let the politeness get ya, southern women are as slick as they get. My old lady is from the south but if you ask me, NY, Cali, Houston, Atlanta and Toronto, they are all the same. Hot some days, cold the next and sour like grapes past the age of 30.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Are you african? if so, I know why you don't like DC.
AA and African women prefer AA men over African men. It's gotta hurt, breh....if you're african.

Man you can't be from the dmv talking crazy like that .

nikka this area so diverse breh every and any culture gets play here.

The bytches so bad too and you talking bout wanna be hook bytches from mo county :dahell:

Mo county hoes super stuck up .

I live in bowie its not cool to act hood what are you talking bout :rudy:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You ever heard of gogo music? In DC?

Well there are clubs where the bands play and all the bad bodied ratchets would get dressed up, go to the spot, get drunk, fight each other and of course get maced by the police :mjlol:.

Why you putting that out there you know damm well not all go gos are like that .

I been to a few and never had issues .

Im 30 im not going to go go now but i always had a good time the couple times i went .

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
151008090509355341.jpg

@MC Metaphysical

Homie I was born in Brooklyn, raised in the BX and went to school in Harlem. How you gonna tell me I'm not from NY. I'm in midtown right now breh.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I can't say shyt because my girl's white

:banderas:

the way you was dapping tho thought you and @blackestofpanthers were
part of a brigade :steviej:

:mindblown:

So how could you possibly make this assessment
On a psuedo statistical "per capita" level
When new york has the biggest black female population in america

Trust me, im actually from there :martin:

thank you for this post but the OP is an old SOHHtroll. applying logic to him/her/it is :shaq2:

What's up with this Nicky Barnes & Alpo tag tho?

i thought the same thing. lol @ the pizza tag tho.

had some mamas yesterday, them slices :ahh:

151008090509355341.jpg

@MC Metaphysical

Homie I was born in Brooklyn, raised in the BX and went to school in Harlem. How you gonna tell me I'm not from NY. I'm in midtown right now breh.

and im in Queens right now but i would never generalize ethnicities or say half the things these non
new yorkers said. my bad i figured you was a transplant.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:banderas:

and im in Queens right now but i would never generalize ethnicities or say half the things these non
new yorkers said. my bad i figured you was a transplant.

Nah fam. I'm a born/raised New Yorker. I could see how generalizations can be taken but NY of 2015 is not like it was back in the day, and we're not killing it in the fashion/music/females/influence game like we did when we were kids. That's just facts now. It sucks but it is what it is now. Doesn't mean that there still isn't fly shyt here tho

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Been to both and NYC women are shytting on DMV women when considering all races. DMV has slightly better Black women. Slightly.

You have never been here breh .

:heh:

The women here are gorgeous man the crazy thing is you don't even have to hit the clubs to see this :ld: