New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Ziggiy stay grindin and winning:naswon:

Yuppp

Season 2 has officially been nominated for Best Drama at the Minnesota Webfest! This is the second year in a row that we have been nominated in this category! The committee nominated us based upon having seen three completed episodes of season 2 so this is quite an honor!

@Illeye buckmatic @Easy-E @IllmaticDelta @UserNameless @THE RETIRED SKJ @hustlemania @True Blue Moon @Piff Perkins @Milk N Cookies @Soymuscle Mike @wire28 @-DMP- @Esco @Lady.Libra. @Danie84 @PlayerNinety_Nine @BXKingPin82 @The Hierophant @Knights89

Shoutouts to @LinusCaldwell who has a special role in episode 3!:salute:

Well @LinusCaldwell I see you eating too

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Indyred has seen episodes 1-4 of season 2 and awarded us 4 Stars!

Season two uses the leverage it's already gained to ask some serious questions. The show is all the better for it. "Blue Collar Hustle" keeps things real, as it attempts to stir up some kind of emotional response from it's viewers. Especially for people like me, who maybe need to be reminded from time to time, what the world is really like... outside my personal comfort zone.”

Full Review Link

Blue Collar Hustle

@Illeye buckmatic @True Blue Moon @-DMP- @Easy-E @Esco @mr.africa @Soymuscle Mike @Piff Perkins @Milk N Cookies @LinusCaldwell @PlayerNinety_Nine @Tupac in a Business Suit @Lady.Libra. @For Da Bag @UserNameless @wire28 @Majestic @Primetime @BXKingPin82 @THE RETIRED SKJ @ZoeGod @Knights89 @hustlemania

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
BLUE COLLAR HUSTLE STRIKES BIG WITH 4 NOMINATIONS AT MINNESOTA WEBFEST AHEAD OF OCTOBER 1 PREMIERE

The second season of Alonge Hawes’s Blue Collar Hustle web series hasn’t yet premiered and is already garnering accolades. The new season’s first four episodes have been made available for professional publications and film festivals. Online publication Indyred recently awarded the new season a 4-star review, stating:

Season two uses the leverage it’s already gained to ask some serious questions, and the show is all the better for it. Blue Collar Hustle keeps things real, as it attempts to stir up some kind of emotional response from its viewers. Especially for people like me, who maybe need to be reminded from time to time, what the world is really like.”
If that weren’t enough reason to celebrate, Hawes and his team also have another reason to be jovial; Blue Collar Hustle’s second season has been nominated for 4 awards at the second annual Minnesota Webfest. Last year at the inaugural festivities, Hawes’s series was nominated for Best Drama and Best Representation Of Communities Of Color, picking up the trophy for the latter. This year, in addition to repeating those two nominations, the series has also picked up nominations for Best Ensemble and Best Returning Series.

The Minnesota Webfest will take place September 28th-29th, and is billed as a showcase for the world’s most popular web series and online content, Blue Collar Hustle will also hold a world premiere event during the festival.

Blue Collar Hustle was created by Hawes, who also serves as writer, executive producer, and show-runner. Jairus Burks serves as lead cinematographer and director. It stars Hawes as Ajani Garvey, Quentin Williams as Quan Banneker, Howard Woodburn as Anthony Lee, Shani Hawes as Asha Luna, Roberto Cruz as Jose Torres, and Tijuana Agnew as Anaya Bassett. It is produced by Rodderick Fedd, Jamal Mcclendon, Shani Hawes, Quentin Williams, Cordarol Sanders, and Roberto Cruz.

Blue Collar Hustle will premiere the first 5 of its 10 episode second season October 1st on Seeka.tv.

BLUE COLLAR HUSTLE: 4 NOMINATIONS AT MINNESOTA WEBFEST

@Illeye buckmatic @True Blue Moon @Milk N Cookies @Easy-E @Esco @PlayerNinety_Nine @BXKingPin82 @wire28 @THE RETIRED SKJ @LinusCaldwell @mr.africa @Tupac in a Business Suit @IllmaticDelta @Piff Perkins @Soymuscle Mike @blazn101 @UserNameless @GoldenGlove @Conz @Majestic @Born2BKing @Primetime

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
iu