New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
1st NaSir drops now this:wow: We stay winning:naswon:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Alonge Hawes’s Blue Collar Hustle made a splash last year at the first inaugural Minnesota Webfest, where it’s freshman season was nominated for two awards, winning one; for Best Representation Of Communities Of Color. Now Hawes and the Hustle team will be continuing its relationship with the festival by screening the first episode of season 2 at this year’s event.

The episode, titled “A Bigger Dream Called Free”; will be screening as a premiere affair, as the season will debut Oct.1 via Seeka.tv. The Minnesota Webfest takes place from September 28-30th and is billed as a showcase for the world’s most popular web series and online content.

Season 2 of Blue Collar Hustle’s synopsis reads as follows.

Ajani, Quan, Anthony, and Jose have successfully released Quan’s album via their independent label The Core Ent. But what next? When fame and fortune prove elusive, the hustle gets real as wallets become tighter, wives become agitated, and wits get tested. Are Ajani’s smarts, Quan’s raps, Jose’s beats, and Anthony’s quips enough in an industry that views talent as a by-product of opportunity? Or are their dreams merely disillusion?”

Blue Collar Hustle’s second season is once again written, executive produced, and show-run by Hawes, who also steps into the director’s chair for two episodes of the season. Returning stars are Hawes as Ajani Garvey, Quentin Williams as Quan Banneker, Shani Hawes as Asha Luna, Roberto Cruz as Jose Torres, Howard Woodburn as Anthony Lee, and Tijuana Agnew as Anaya Bassett. Jairus Burks will direct eight of the seasons ten episodes.

BLUE COLLAR HUSTLE SEASON 2 DEBUT AT MINNESOTA WEBFEST

@Illeye buckmatic @Milk N Cookies @Easy-E @True Blue Moon @LauderdaleBoss @UserNameless @BmoreGorilla @hustlemania @Retired @ZoeGod @The Hierophant @Esco @Tupac in a Business Suit @-DMP- @Soymuscle Mike @mr.africa @For Da Bag @Majestic @IllmaticDelta @spliz @MartyMcFly @Piff Perkins @Danie84 @Paradise @Lady.Libra. @PlayerNinety_Nine @BXKingPin82

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

As a a special treat for all the supporters who have been down since day 1. I am posting this Coli exclusive preview. The preview is the intro for our second season's fifth episode, titled "Justify My Thug".

I will keep it up for an hour.

Thank you all!

Season 2's official premiere is Oct 1st. ONLY on Seeka.tv!

@True Blue Moon @General Mills @Milk N Cookies @Afro @mobbinfms @Diasporan Royalty @For Da Bag @Piff Perkins @hustlemania @THE RETIRED SKJ @Majestic @Illeye buckmatic @The Hierophant @IllmaticDelta @BXKingPin82 @MartyMcFly @ZoeGod @Easy-E @Esco @-DMP- @LinusCaldwell @Soymuscle Mike @Tupac in a Business Suit @PlayerNinety_Nine @Lady.Libra. @UserNameless @LauderdaleBoss @Danie84 @mr.africa @spliz

Well based off the teaser I already know you bout to clean up the awards again. You got your broom cause you bout to sweep!!!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

As Alonge Hawes’s Blue Collar Hustle marches closer to its premiere date, Seeka.TV has officially released the synopsis and episode titles for the series second season.

“Ajani, Quan, Anthony, and Jose have successfully released Quan’s album via their independent label The Core Ent. But what next? When fame and fortune prove elusive, the hustle gets real as wallets get tighter, wits get tested, and time keeps ticking. Are Ajani’s smarts, Quan’s raps, Jose’s beats, and Anthony’s quips enough to break into an industry that views talent as a by-product of opportunity? Or are their dreams merely illusion?”

The episode titles themselves are named after classic Hip Hop tracks by some of the genre’s most popular and respected MC’s such as Nas, Jay-Z, Common, and Lauryn Hill. And as Hawes describes them; “Have thematic resonance with both the tone and plot of the episode, as well as the overall season.” They are as follows

201). A Bigger Dream Called Free
202). Welcome To The Terror Dome
203). How Much A Dollar Cost
204). Mystery Of Inequity
205). Justify My Thug
206). Me And Your Mama
207). They Reminisce Over You
208). No Such Thing As White Jesus
209). Game Ain’t Based On Sympathy
210). If I Ruled The World (Imagine That)

The second season of Blue Collar Hustle will premiere Oct 1st exclusively on Seeka.tv. It is created and written by Alonge Hawes, who also serves as executive producer alongside Rodderick Fedd and Jamal Mcclendon. Jairus Burks serves as lead cinematographer and director. The series stars Alonge Hawes as Ajani Garvey, Quentin Williams as Quan Banneker, Roberto Cruz as Jose Torres, Shani Hawes as Asha Luna, Tijuana Agnew as Anaya Bassett, and Howard Woodburn as Anthony Lee.

EPISODE TITLES AND SYNOPSIS FOR BLUE COLLAR HUSTLE SEASON 2

@Illeye buckmatic @Danie84 @True Blue Moon @UserNameless @Esco @IllmaticDelta @Milk N Cookies @Piff Perkins @Soymuscle Mike @Stacker Pentecost @hustlemania @PlayerNinety_Nine @Knights89 @THE RETIRED SKJ @The Hierophant @LinusCaldwell @BXKingPin82 @LauderdaleBoss @mr.africa @Tupac in a Business Suit @Responsible Allen Iverson

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
that's crazy I was just about to say what's the hold up with Season 2. Love using hip hop tracks for episode titles. Congrats and looking forward to season 2.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
that's crazy I was just about to say what's the hold up with Season 2. Love using hip hop tracks for episode titles. Congrats and looking forward to season 2.

No hold up bro we’re hard at work! We’re doing ten episodes instead of 6 this season so production is taking longer but Oct 1st we in there!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
as Hawes describes them; “Have thematic resonance with both the tone and plot of the episode, as well as the overall season.” They are as follows

201). A Bigger Dream Called Free
202). Welcome To The Terror Dome
203). How Much A Dollar Cost
204). Mystery Of Inequity
205). Justify My Thug
206). Me And Your Mama
207). They Reminisce Over You
208). No Such Thing As White Jesus
209). Game Ain’t Based On Sympathy
210). If I Ruled The World (Imagine That)
:ohhh:

Blue collar hustle AKA How to Make it in hip hop America. Also, Welcome to the Terror dome... reference to Tales from the Hood or public enemy ?

Nah, I guess I’m the only who would associate welcome to the terror dome with tales from the goodness before the public enemy song :russ:

Last edited: