New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
@Ziggiy

Would you shoot for maybe getting on to a bigger network or would you like to keep it online so you could have total control of your vision and characters.

The “Big” networks would just b*stardize the vision. My goal is to pitch to the bigger independent streaming/online platforms where I can have a better handle on creative control.

Seeka TV is one of the better platforms right now for independent content. I have full creative control

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The “Big” networks would just b*stardize the vision. My goal is to pitch to the independent streaming/online platforms where I can have a better handle on creative control

Underatandable though I will say this. Networks are way more flexible now than when I was working in TV especially this sort of renaissance of Black creative success.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Underatandable though I will say this. Networks are way more flexible now than when I was working in TV especially this sort of renaissance of Black creative success.

I mean trust me i wouldn’t say no to a meeting lmao.

And the RIGHT deal of course. Its just that i don’t want my work or depictions to ever debolve to c00nery or stereotypical depictions. The best way to ensure that is to have creative control. I’d be wayyyy more open to a hypothetical deal with say, Netflix or Amazon than a network at this particular moment.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How do you fund it?

And do you direct or are you just the show runner?

Season one was mostly self funded.

Season 2 was a mixture. Seeka TV invested a certain amount in exhange for a window of exclusivity. We raised $5k through crowdfunding. The rest was self funded.

I am the showrunner, writer, and executive producer for all episodes. I directed two episodes of season 2.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na

Season 2 was a mixture. Seeka TV invested a certain amount in exhange for a window of exclusivity. We raised $5k through crowdfunding. The rest was self funded.

I am the showrunner, writer, and executive producer for all episodes. I directed two episodes of season 2.

Man I wanna do a movie in 3 parts
Was it super expensive?:sadcam:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na

Man I wanna do a movie in 3 parts
Was it super expensive?:sadcam:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Hell yes!

First season 9k

Second season about the same.

Thats NOT including location rentals or marketing & promotion.
So around $15,000?

That’s expensive for an individual but not bad imo

Thanks for answering I appreciate it

Last edited: