New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:ohhh:

Blue collar hustle AKA How to Make it in hip hop America. Also, Welcome to the Terror dome... reference to Tales from the Hood or public enemy ?

Nah, I guess I’m the only who would associate welcome to the terror dome with tales from the goodness before the public enemy song :russ:

:russ:

Definitely Public Enemy.

Two words

Colin Kaepernick

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I like how each of these shots is similar in a basic way - they all feature two people sitting next to each other - but each shot expresses a totally different tone. Interesting.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Season 2 has officially been nominated for Best Drama at the Minnesota Webfest! This is the second year in a row that we have been nominated in this category! The committee nominated us based upon having seen three completed episodes of season 2 so this is quite an honor!

@Illeye buckmatic @Easy-E @IllmaticDelta @UserNameless @THE RETIRED SKJ @hustlemania @True Blue Moon @Piff Perkins @Milk N Cookies @Soymuscle Mike @wire28 @-DMP- @Esco @Lady.Libra. @Danie84 @PlayerNinety_Nine @BXKingPin82 @The Hierophant @Knights89

Shoutouts to @LinusCaldwell who has a special role in episode 3!:salute:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:russ: @Ziggiy who do you know at the Minnesota Webfest?? Cause you swept the entire thing last year and now you cleaning up before season 2 drops. Someone there is very fond of your artistic style of storytelling and the way you capture it. I can see that season two is going to get way more attention.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:russ: @Ziggiy who do you know at the Minnesota Webfest?? Cause you swept the entire thing last year and now you cleaning up before season 2 drops. Someone there is very fond of your artistic style of storytelling and the way you capture it. I can see that season two is going to get way more attention.

Lol i honestly don’t know anybody personally. They haven’t released the names of the judges/jury for this year’s nominations comittee so i’m just happy and humbled that they like what they saw of season 2 to see fit to nominate us this year