New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Good luck

what are you shooting with and how many cameras do you use per scene? and what is your method of marketing/promotion?

interested to see this

I am not shooting it myself, I am partnering with a professional director who has owned his own production company for the past 10 years. He actually just hit me today and let me know that one of the short films he directed won an award at a New York film festival

http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/ziggiy1/media/A98ADF6F-4CB0-4B4E-A860-6B099A1CF577_zpsmrwlif4t.png.html] [/URL]

You can also check out his website, where he also is hosting all Blue Collar Hustle related updates as well

Geoffrey's Planet (Film-Making Has It's Source)

As far as marketing/promotion me and my team have a bunch of things planned and upcoming. I don't want to give away too too much right now but we have an official Facebook fan page, our official twitter is @blue_hustle and our official Instagram is blue_collar_hustle . I have written the first 6 tags which will serve as character introductions for each main character that we will be filming concurrently with our first episode. I'm looking to start releasing the tags mid-December.

I'll keep you and everyone else who is interested updated when certain other marketing aspects come into play. We've already gotten hit up for a few opportunities that I'm excited about but until paperwork is signed I'm hesitant to speak on anything

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Update

Just got word that two black entrepreneurs running their own businesses will be cross promoting with Blue Collar Hustle! One of my goals within the interest of the web series is to help bring together young black creatives with dope initiatives and help each other gain traction through cross promotion. If we can get more black people toetjer than we are mightier together than we will EVER be apart, and I truly believe that.

Shamara Elle runs her own online clothing boutique called QueenBoss, which specializes in women's fashion and apparel. It is her mission to uplift women of all shapes and sizes with clothing that inspires pride. Her mission statement is as follows

"The mission of Queen Boss is to represent the evolution of womanhood as we transition into an age where femininity equates to strength. Strength of character, strength of mind, and strength of purpose. As the woman of today embraces her inner Boss, why not reference both yourself and your purpose as the Pillar of the future? We as women are leaders as well as nurturers, we stand in the face of adversity and with a commanding voice and bold heart we proudly proclaim that we are the keepers of our own destiny. Queen Boss is the very embodiment of this truth. Wear us with pride, for that is the foundation from which true womanhood is built."

She will be providing shirts and various apparel for the two main female characters (Asha and Anaya) checkout her website!

Home

Latrele Lamarr Latrele is an extremely talented wardrobe designer with a unique vision and eye for fashion. He specializes in apparel for both men and women. He will be providing shirts, hoodies, and beanies for the male characters (Ajani, Anthony, Jose, and Quan) his mission statement is as follows

"Latrele Lamarr is a St. Louis native who has a love for the arts. With a background in graphic design and an interest in fashion, he decided to combine the two to create a brand that is true to himself; a brand that is not only high-class, but stylish as well. His belief is that we are all our own celebrity and we should always look the part. Latrele Lamarr offers a chic style with an edge through a brand that provides high quality with honesty and integrity in the forefront"

Latrele Lamarr

This is just one small step in hopefully building towards a black entertainment infrastructure which supports and promotes the unified theme of black progress.

“We’ve got to do better. We’ve got to BE better. And there is only one way we’ll achieve that. Together.”- Line Of Dialogue From Blue Collar Hustle

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If anyone in the Atlanta area needs any video production work please consider our director Geoffrey Henderson. Real talk this man is a true professional and a pleasure to work with. His crew is phenomenal and he can work with most budgets. Check out his video below where he speaks on Blue Collar Hustle and other projects he's working on

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga