New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I had a dream that I ran Atlanta. And Que-Brick was on every radio station. Donald Glover was the Mayor. Harriet Tubman, Martin Luther King, and Marcus Garvey were carved into Stone Mountain. Redan High School was converted in an African American History Museum. Memorial Drive was renamed Roberto Sospo Cruz Blvd. Shani Hawes was the new Keri Washington. Tijuana Agnew was the new Halle Berry. Jairus Burks was the new Ryan Coogler. And the second Season of Blue Collar Hustle looked a little like THIS

@Illeye buckmatic @-DMP- @Piff Perkins @General Mills @hustlemania @mr.africa @mobbinfms @Stacker Pentecost @Milk N Cookies @Lady.Libra. @Originalman @Majestic @LauderdaleBoss @UserNameless @Soymuscle Mike @We Major @Jax @MartyMcFly @Achille @True Blue Moon @Responsible Allen Iverson @LinusCaldwell @BXKingPin82 @Soundbwoy @Wild self @GoldenGlove @The HONORABLE SKJ @Tupac in a Business Suit @Danie84 @PlayerNinety_Nine @The Hierophant @Easy-E @Esco @obarth @blazn101 @Knights89 @Box Cutta @Young Bishop @KaliOshun @IllmaticDelta @wire28 @Motife43 @UpAndComing @Supreme HD @Golayitdown @LezJepzin @Realdealholy

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I had a dream that I ran Atlanta. And Que-Brick was on every radio station. Donald Glover was the Mayor. Harriet Tubman, Martin Luther King, and Marcus Garvey were carved into Stone Mountain. Redan High School was converted in an African American History Museum. Memorial Drive was renamed Roberto Sospo Cruz Blvd. Shani Hawes was the new Keri Washington. Tijuana Agnew was the new Halle Berry. Jairus Burks was the new Ryan Coogler. And the second Season of Blue Collar Hustle looked a little like THIS

@Illeye buckmatic @-DMP- @Piff Perkins @General Mills @hustlemania @mr.africa @mobbinfms @Stacker Pentecost @Milk N Cookies @Lady.Libra. @Originalman @Majestic @LauderdaleBoss @UserNameless @Soymuscle Mike @We Major @Jax @MartyMcFly @Achille @True Blue Moon @Responsible Allen Iverson @LinusCaldwell @BXKingPin82 @Soundbwoy @Wild self @GoldenGlove @The HONORABLE SKJ @Tupac in a Business Suit @Danie84 @PlayerNinety_Nine @The Hierophant @Easy-E @Esco

When rep comes back I got you my g. Can't wait to peep this when I get home from work.